Free realm transfers incoming

Why does it matter if they’re on Herod? It’ll be crossrealm BG queues

1 Like

I think that’s the plan and it wont be free… Activision came up with a new problem to profit from.

1 Like

Im rolling panda havent decided faction yet

Why people keep saying “mostly all Horde” baffles me. Look at the actual math from the sources we have and it’s not the case. This is for Herod*** Other servers roughly the same, Fairbanks most unbalanced PvP atm.
Data as of 10:20am CT 8-13-19
Reddit Poll:
3986 Entries
Alliance: 44.13%
Horde: 55.87%

Discord 1 Flairing:
1101 Entries
Alliance: 45.77%
Horde: 54.17%

Discord 2 Flairing
746 Entries
Alliance: 42.90%
Horde: 57.10%

Second Discord has less people but it’s the one advertised on Reddit. Where people keep pulling 70-30 out of their behinds needs to stop. This much fraction inbalance is perfectly fine. The only PvP server right now “balanced” is Faerlina, and I believe that is because Asmond is there.

well what server at least

bro I posted for you to not ruin my barrens chat…this is what im talking about you obv never played b4, I will be on PvP server so it dont matter I doubt you will be on one…If so I will be on a west coast server for the most part with multiple chars, I have a rougue named “stayscared” just to join a rougue guild and help remove worldbuffs by ganking my favorite streamers. :slight_smile:

the rogue will be on the streamer server

lol - thanks for all the information - see all kinds of stuff you can find out just by asking.

Herod, my apologizes I should have specified. Fairbanks is the most unbalanced atm, followed by Thalnos

They have not posted a warning about retail either. They just gutted pvp servers instead.

citation needed

BGs dont matter, its WPvP that will be a problem for loopsided realms. I’ve spoken to a lot of friends and guildmates who are going Horde Herod because everyone seems to expect it to be Horde heavy. Some of my friends and I went Alliance Herod but honestly, Ive played the under represented faction on retail PvP servers and it wasnt fun at certain times during the day/weekend. We are going to judge pops going forward and probably wont do much on a specific server for the first week.

No the rated battle grounds have their own section in achievements and the Master Sergeant achievement for RBGs has the subtext: Earn a rated battleground rating of 1400. You have this achievement as well.

Where as the legacy achievement has the sub text: Earned the title “Master Sergeant” at level 60.

Now there may be bugs in there achievement system for legacy. I wouldn’t doubt it.

Turns out the next Hitler was camped mercilessly at age 12 on an unbalanced Classic pvp server.

I think they are referring to 20minute BG queues versus Alliance insta-queues because of the faction ratio.

LMFAO! you guys are all idiots. Since when is “Legacy” exclusive to vanilla? Legacy is anything that does not exist in the game anymore. PLEASE GET A CLUE…go do some research or GTFO. I was there i know how it worked. “Bud”

Basing estimates of server balance based on any of this stuff is absurd.

Wait a few weeks. You will then have real numbers and can decide if it’s the end for you or not.

Honestly, I have no idea why people think mass flooding one server in hopes that you and your friends will be “important” is still a thing.

The old honor system was removed in classic, before BC was released… Did you play WoW during that time?

The achievements in Legacy/PvP section for ranks:

• ‘Master Sergent: Earned the title, “Master Sergeant” at level 60.’

are for pvp titles gotten before Burning Crusade. Now maybe that is wrong despite every resource on the web saying otherwise. Maybe your account wasn’t active in vanilla and there is a bug in the achievement system.

But unless there is some resource or evidence to point to that suggest otherwise; Then you have a legacy achievement that indicates you played in vanilla.

1 Like