Free Level 70 Boost

What did everyone else use their boost on? I can’t decide.

I’m kind of bored with my Orc Rogue, been thinking of making him Vulpera. But I also just noticed Humans now only have 3 racials while other races have 5, so I’m also thinking of changing my DK.

Been staring at my creation screen for 20 minutes. Any suggestions? Any info on what you did with your boost and why that might inspire me?

2 Likes

boosted shaman cause they seemed fun this expac, i was right, they are

3 Likes

What spec did ya go? My shaman is a Troll Enh but have been considering changing it back to Ele.

They were also on my list of using the boost to race change, but I’m worried if I do, the boosted character will lose the Legion class hall mount.

i play ele and resto. havent tried enh yet

I’m a genius so I boosted a class I hated

4 Likes

Used mine on an earthen after I unlocked them, made an alt warrior

1 Like

^

I wanted a red Paladin.

2 Likes

That’s kind of why I’m leaning Rogue. Figure I could boost it because I didn’t level it in DF, then level it in BGs during Korrak’s.

I wanted a red DK…but they don’t offer them :frowning:

1 Like

Saving mine until they open a new race for paladins.

Besides I have more 70s than I know what to do with at the moment.

i used mine on the earthen shaman

I debated using it on an Earthen, but I’m waiting in case they give us the Haronir.

I Never played on one of the high pop realms so I spent it on a spreist on Stormrage.

I got mine way back when the TWW pre-purchase started so I’ve had it for a while now.

2 Likes

Isn’t Stormrage a high pop realm? That’s where I’m at. And compared to my original realm, Azgalor, it’s high populated.

Edit: Sorry, you mean you made it Stormrage because it’s high pop and you’d never been on one.

1 Like

Right

I wanted to try out a high pop server so spent my boost on a toon on Stormrage :slight_smile:

Life is certainly different there than it is on Trollbane

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a whole different experience when you’re questing and seeing other players. Makes the game a lot more enjoyable.

What’d you make?

I wouldn’t say it made it better.

Quest mobs would run out and there would be like 20 people all standing around waiting for them to respawn.

Shadow priest

That used to be what I played the most, but after that huge nerf in DF I gave up on it and just played my druid.

I’ve been slowly getting it to 80, currently level 77.

Maybe Trollbane isn’t as dead as my old realm. Azgalor at one time was hopping, split Alliance/Horde. Now, even with a whole bunch of realms connected, it’s a ghost town. I can go out for an hour or two and barely see another player. Can’t make any gold off AH. Can’t find an active guild.

S priest is nice. I have a Worgen S priest. Only thing I hate is shadow form kills xmog. My character is just a dark blob.

My boost is still sitting there unused.

I’m still not sure who I want to boost. I’m busy leveling up alts that didn’t need a boost, so I’ll think about it once I get those leveled up. lol

I might… Save it until we get Dracthyr warriors or mages or hunters or something… Create one of those and use the boost…

I’m not in any hurry.

1 Like

I’mma be honest with you, I think I used it on whatever wasn’t already 70 when I bought it.

1 Like