Free Game Time?

I want to delve into Classic WoW once again, but I can’t justify buying a month-subscription if I’m not going to like it. Is there any way to get 24hrs of free game time?

Thanks,

Xidactus.

If you want game time for WoW , and have enough gold on one server on retail, you can purchase a token from the character selection screen and get gametime that way.

This is probably the only way.

Only thing you can do for free is start up a starter account and be able to play to level 20…here is a link to their site explanation.

Starter accounts do not have access to Classic WoW, before anyone tries it thinking it does.

2 Likes

So far no one has stated that.

Cannot vouch for anyone below you who will not even pay attention to anyone other than OP, and their own post unless a comment is directed at them.

It said you need an active subscription to play classic when I tried.

If you got the gold, suck it up and pay via WoW token for sub.

if you can’t afford 15 bucks to take a chance on a game. you prob should be looking to level up irl.

15 Likes

So… you’ve played Classic… you should know what it is like.

1 Like

Exactly. You cannot just have a trial account to access Classic.

The $15 sub fee is less than dining out or going to a movie, and the game time lasts an entire month. I would say it’s worth taking a chance on to see if you’re going to like it. One 24 hour period probably wouldn’t be long enough to test the waters anyhow.

Your sub would have to be a full sub for Classic access, so a free day wouldn’t work. Take a chance, spend the $$ or use gold for a token and check out Classic, and maybe even try retail again.

2 Likes