Free for all PvP dailies

Genuine question here, did you skim over what I typed and ignored everything else entirely? I didn’t say having one big faction is going to “make WoW good again”. There was an increase in WPvP participation. I gave you the numbers and you refused to acknowledge it. Alliance WPvP participation has went up this expansion; thats evident in the War Mode bonus for them being reduced from 25% → 10%, while Horde has also stayed at 10%.

It’s evened out.

TL;DR: faction vs faction is fine, but so is free for all pvp. no one is suggesting to combine the factions, meanwhile youre suggesting removing ffa because you don’t like it.

No no, I don’t think having 1 single faction is a good thing and I don’t want the entirety of WPvP to be a free for all. Keep both factions; that’s fine. I love that we have Horde and Alliance, however allow people who enjoy free for all more opportunities, such as through Sliver of N’Zoth or a free for all toggle, to kill both factions.

Not sure how factions determine a game having PvP or not. A couple free for all zones isn’t “ruining the game” lol. Saying I don’t want PvP or WPvP is a remarkably silly statement considering it’s my primary thing I do in the game. Nor do I want WoW to be fortnite either. You (along with a lot of others) seem to be stuck in the 2007 WoW was the best mode.

Fun fact, when the game was 2 factions 100% no cross faction it wasn’t either. So there is that.

Ya this is kind of where I am. 2 factions is fine, having a few free for all spaces is fine.

The problem is a bit to do with the “meathead” factor where someone is so “involved or tunnelling” in whatever mindset they are in they don’t even check or think about anything outside of what they are doing. So they don’t even know or comprehend that there is a small objective going on outside of the “red is dead” and you end up trying to talk to them while they are wailing away on you “Dude, let’s get the crate first, then you can go go go lol.”

it’s actually quite comical sometimes because when you message them after and they realize what is going on, they get hostile and tell you to “git gut” or something :slight_smile:

Just all aligns with a certain time of gamer personality.

Fun fact, the game had 13M active monthly subs in 2010.

Ok? and? What does that have to do with cross faction, only having one faction or FFA zones? None of that stuff existed until Legion basically with the FFA zones there.

How do you figure? Are you trying to claim that having it strictly Alliance vs. Horde would not favour certain classes?

Yeah. I think blizz did this because the PvP pop has dropped so much they need it so anyone can attack anyone for any real action… :stuck_out_tongue:

The game didn’t have any of that carebear 4 year old stuff in it.

Well good news for you is there are multiple versions of the game you can now play without the “carebear 4 year old stuff” in it.

People who play alli have ruined this game.

Currently, I reside with a WPvP RP guild on Emerald Dream and the entire guild would support such a thing. In the past before the implementation of Warmode, our realm thrived and lived for WPvP. Now, it feels extremely deserted. Something like this is not a fix but in my opinion, would help fill that hole that was created by Warmode.

Oh Clan Battlehammer, how I miss you. Every time I see someone or a guild post from Emerald Dream I want to transfer all my toons back. I did many a battles with Clan Battlehammer (even in classic WoW versions lol). Removing RP/PvP realms kind of did Emerald Dream in for me though quite honestly.