Free Character Transfers please

I feel like at this point with A52 being the only server down, many people would welcome a Free transfer to a lower pop server. If this is the only server having issues, I think that is a great sign that it is needed.

7 Likes

Absolutely! If Area 52 is the ONLY server down, then there is something terribly wrong with our server and we should be given the opportunity to join another server. This is beyond ridiculous.

They had free transfers up for at least an hour at launch time. Check again after it comes back up it’ll probably still be on offer

I liked not being able to do anything but log in and get kicked for 4 hours and then when I finally am able to start playing I get kicked because our server has to go offline. Top of the line fun being had.

I clicked on the free transfer button, and it disconnected me. When I logged back in the queue nor the free transfer came up. I think it was in Cata that I was offered a free transfer to Area 52. Twelve years later. Blizzard is asking me to move to another realm. So I can play the game.

1 Like

It is not the only server down. There are people reporting different servers being unplayable.