Free Character Transfers Now Available -- Season of Mastery

good afternoon.

So few come to the forum and I wish that wasn’t the way. For those that cannot post for whatever reason I leave this for your consideration, Blizzard folk.

Another day and another request that you consider, Blizzard, helping those folks that tried to be proactive and reroll on Jom prior to transfers OR have characters of both factions on more than one PVP server. They cannot move all those characters to Jom as PVP servers are limited to one faction per account on a server. Players have put time and love into characters they want to continue to play but cannot consolidate on Jom.

Please allow them the opportunity to move from a PVP server to Shadowstrike. It will meet the company’s aim of having these two populated servers that many players asked for and will make it possible for those locked from the opposing faction on Jom able to play with friends and with a bigger pool of dungeoneers/raiders. Not to mention trading options through the busier auction house.

5 Likes

you have to wonder how such a simple change, that benefits so many people, gets purposely ignored by the developer team.

2 Likes

Don’t lose hope, Byyp.
They’ve said they’re reading and watching.

Please Blizz. We all know that people feel strongly about this and about their characters. Show these gamers some love. Let PVP to PVE one-way transfers happen. Thanks!
:heart:

3 Likes

greetings1

Request the same as the quote

I want to make a horde character on PVP server. The only server worth rolling any character on is Jom or Shadowstrike. I already have an alliance character that is raid geared on Jom. I am not deleting that character. I am not taking out a new subscription for a different account. I am willing to pay to transfer alliance character to Shadowstrike. This option should be available.

If the reason you are keeping this option off the table is because you are worried that the faction imbalance will get out of hand and horde will become unplayable, you need not worry about that cause it has already happened. That is part of the reason I want to roll a horde on Jom. I want to see how insanely difficult it is to level as horde on a super imbalanced server.

While I am happy for those people who were eagerly awaiting such an offer, this has severly impacted our server in a negative way. Half our raiders transferred. The AH is practically void of everything. Our server has gone from FULL to LOW - no inbetween. The herd menatality took over and like lemmings followed the “FREE” leader jumped into the abyss.

Yeah, there should have only been two servers for each region from the get go. One PVP and one PVE. Hell, as one sided as the factions are on the pvp server, they shoulda just made one PVE server and left it at that. The faction imbalance makes the pvp server be a pve server. Everyone thinks they want open world pvp until they can’t level during their 3 hours of play time because they are just corpse running from getting gank squaded the whole time.

Please dont.

I’m honestly enjoying the hardcore group thats forming on the Horde side, from lack of gear due to being basically hardmode or out outnumbed. Through adversity we’re becoming stronger.

Im seeing it a lot more, world pvp, BGs, the only way alliance win is a premade of all R12+ or just being severely outgearing us due to easyepics.

The thing is, that there bellcurve is about to top out as we push into higher tiers and more balanced gameplay where skill matters.

HORDE!!! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION!?

1 Like

This is same for me. I have an opposite faction toon on Jom that I really don’t want to have to delete or transfer so is there anyway you guys could open up free transfers to shadowstrike /beggggg

1 Like

See Blizz?
People really want to be able to move PVP to PVE.
You’ve allowed that in the past. You can do this!

1 Like

well the subscriber count continues to hemorrhage. i guess that’s why ATVI sold out to microsoft. they can’t manage even the simplest of improvements to their game

I am very confused here. You have a character that you do no want to delete or transfer, so you want free transfers? If you do not want to transfer, what are you going to do with free transfers?

Thanks for killing the oceanic community. 10/10 decision

Hey Blizzard folks. Happy Twosday! I’ve got an issue that you can give an assist if possible.

Perhaps you want people to choose a faction for PVP. I believe there are people out there that have the time for both factions. But if you guys don’t want to change PVP servers to allow one account access to both the red and the blue teams on a single server then allowing those folks to play their characters of the opposing team by moving to Shadowstrike seems fair to me. I’d really be interested to know the thinking behind not offering that option. Can we see some answer to the request to allow PVP transfers to Shadowstrike?

Thanks and have a great rest of your day.

nicethannks

Jom best server

this is a really cool post no cap

very nice, needed.

very nice!