Free Character Transfers Now Available -- Season of Mastery

hello this is a test

very smart move blizz

nice and kinda cool

This is great!

Can we get a free transfer off SOM please. SOM is Dead and i would like my 60 to transfer to TBC. Thank you :}

They made the design intentions known well in advance. Season will probably end this November so not much longer to wait until shutdown of SoM and your transfer, if you wish it, to a Classic Era server.

1 Like

Thanks, I was hoping it would be sooner seeing that most of the SOM servers are dead and that they are taking away the copy character to TBC from classic era servers in July. I really loved SOM but less and less players are playing on shadow strike and I would rather play TBC now.

So if you had a character on a Classic Era server at the time of the snapshot (just prior to TBCC pre-patch) then you should be able to activate that character in TBCC if you’ve not done so already. If your character was not around for the snapshot then go ahead and choose a TBCC server and roll up a new one. Best of luck to you!

Hi Kaivex, I was looking at free realm transfers 2 days ago and Old Blanchy realm players could transfer to another realm and I now see it’s not listed. Am I stuck in Old Blanchy for awhile longer?

What’s a jom gabbar

yay finally

yay finally

Thank you!

RIP Tabard of Mastery

thanks this will alleviate things

I want to quit Sulfuras and pay for it, I dont ask for free transfer. Why I can’t do the transfer?

why cant i transfer my toons off jom gabbar… i dont wana be on pvp server anymore wth cmon

wow this is so cool

Does anybody know what servers are still active on SoM??

None. They need to let us transfer our characters off ASAP tbh.

1 Like