Free Character Transfers for Burning Crusade Classic Realms

Just merge low pops and medium pop, then link the servers together

2 Likes

My thing is the wording says ā€œhighā€ Whitemane is ā€œfullā€ so is Benediction.

1 Like

Things can get better! They can. Positive. Positive!

Will the free transfers void the 90 day classic paid transfer cooldown? I transferred a character to play with a guild on a low pop server. Would really suck if I was unable to follow them to a new server.

2 Likes

Dear blizzard. Please consider the ā€œmediumā€ servers with extreme horde/alliance ratios. If you have a server with 95% horde and 5% alliance, the population on alliance might as well be changed to ā€œdeadā€. Being able to transfer off as alliance would amazing!

4 Likes

Everybody from PvE servers come to Mankrik! Alliance and Horde. Letā€™s turn Mankrik into Mega Server One!

Blizzard is a harassment torn wasteland. In it lies servers. Outside the servers, a content drought, a cursed developement team. In them, a cursed community, stretching from Los Angeles to Sydney. An unbroken digital landscape. 26mil subscribers playing in the ruin of the current expansion and the nostalgia of Classic. Mega guilds. Meta obsessed sweatlords. Mega Server One.

1 Like

just merge the Oceania PVP realms together

also generally transfers makes things even worse - just merge low pop realms

Putting those three servers together would make a lot of sense. In my world since I transferred my main from Myz to Atiesh itā€™s not ideal for me but at least it would give people on those servers better options for recruiting.

Maybe in a case like this you could talk to someone in support and maybe have it lifted. It would be pretty crappy to end up stuck due to the cooldown.

Take a deep breath there buddy.

Iā€™m pretty sure their job is to notify the community about changes. I would be willing to bet they have 0 input about what those changes are.

1 Like

Any plans on allowing PVE to PVP transfers?

2 Likes

Wow, took long enough.

1 Like

Why? If transfers were locked by faction there are enough small single faction servers to rebalance it, and alliance would be able to do the same. Itā€™s pretty obvious from the numbers.

1 Like

Does the term ā€œlowā€ includes the high pop servers where one factions is almost non existent? cause iā€™m at Mankrik and alliance is less than 5% of the pop from the server and i really think cases like this should count for the transfer. Thanks!

3 Likes

I just donā€™t understand why you feel the need to berate people based on a button they clicked at some point.

Awesome news. Remember to include servers that are one sided. My characters are stuck on Earthshaker Horde but Alliance side still makes the server a medium pop even though I have noone to play with on Horde side.

3 Likes

ā€œFree character transfersā€ - Meaning all of our characters and not just 1?
ā€œlowest-population BCC realms to any high-population realm of he same ruleset and region.ā€
Meaning no low to mid sized server. Also this completely disregards RP-PvP since the only ones that exist are 1 on East coast and the Other on west coast.

Here is what you need to take away from this. If you donā€™t then you donā€™t care.
Let us change region.
Let us keep our guild names and guild banks
Understand that the heart and soul of this game lives in RP/PvP Realms. Donā€™t push us aside because of lack of thinking.
You still havenā€™t fixed the issue where people canā€™t delete characters because they are guild leaders or have mail but still in the ā€œclone availableā€ mode. Must pay to delete them or wait forever for a GM to hand delete them. (They deleted the wrong character onceā€¦)

1 Like

How bout some refunds. My guild just called it quits. Tho thatā€™s not relevant, give people refunds for anyone who had to spend money to transfer in an attempt to salvage their guilds or whatever last straws they had with this company. Iā€™d say anyone who spent money within a 30 day period should either be reimbursed or offered a refund or something.

1 Like

You guys know that your realm wonā€™t be on here right? Itā€™s gonna be the 10 person realms that get the free transfers not the 1k.

1 Like

@kaivax,

I just transferred off a low pop (dead server) about 10mins before this post went up. Is there anyway I can refund my transfer or reverse it and see how this free service works?

As a side note my entire guild started their transfers Thursday night after our raid. Had we known this was going to be an option I guarantee everyone of us would have waited to see what options Blizz would be providing.

1 Like