Free Character Transfers for Burning Crusade Classic Realms

This is absolutely dog sh­Ít! It’s clear all players want one server for Alliance and one for Horde! Classic example on how shÍt blizzard is.

1 Like

Is there a character level limitation for this transfer? I have an AH toon and I am wondering if I need to move its assets to another character or not.

I’m sure people on those LOW realms will be happy to get off… but why exactly did you list realms already HIGH or FULL as a destination instead of strictly MEDIUM realms? Many mediums are struggling to survive and need to be a transfer destination… but aren’t even listed. So those 4 realms already at HIGH or FULL are going to guzzle up the bulk of subs while the rest of us are left to rot?

All you had to do was open LOW → MEDIUM. HIGH/FULL realms do not need more people.

1 Like

because medium pop servers will also die.

realistically, there are only 4 servers surviving into wrath and if you’re not on a megaserver, you’re paying up or quitting

1 Like

Did you forget that PvE realms exist?

Kaivax, I hope Bobby K. is paying you seven-figures (LULZ) to be the most-hated ‘WarCraft’ employee (after Bobby K. and Ion natch).

4 Likes

What about the opposing factions on these High/Full pop servers that are severely outnumbered? Horde on Benediction, for example, are completely screwed as it is. Now you open free transfers to Benediction but don’t give Horde a way out? That makes ZERO sense Blizz. Give the Horde a free way to get off this server.

4 Likes

Alas clearly Blizzard is too preoccupied with covering their own a** to fix the dead server issues on PvE realms. What a joke to make a general blue post about something that effected a handful of pvp players. Makes you wonder who is in charge of making these generically awful blue posts.

Herod alliance completely dead, yet no transfers. Money hungry putos

4 Likes

Just merge med/low servers already, this is stupid.

2 Likes

Dude unless you put alliance on horde heavy servers, and put horde on alliance heavy servers, in what universe do you think the alliance will go anywhere but benediction, in what universe do you think the horde will go anywhere but whitemane.

You guys are abdicating your responsibility to manage this community and letting people just pile themselves into turbo-over populated servers, forcing layering and annihilating world pvp and you’re just sitting back and letting it happen.

3 Likes

or merge small and medium horde heavy servers into sulf… or equally sized large servers and turn on layering but hell this stupid lets turn on free transfers here for a bit and there for a bit but not stop players from dogpiling the life out of a few specific servers is getting realllllllllly tiring to me. They know the solutions, they have the ability to execute on them, so if they aren’t its by choice.

1 Like

So low pop server can now transfert to other server, that is great… but what about medium server that are literaly dead… Netherwind, you cannot even form 1 group for dungeon now days and thiking that low pop will go on medium is … well is stupid… people want to go on high pop or full even though they will hit Q time -_- I hope you will be rethinking that.

2 Likes

Grats guys you got your free transfers haha funny isn’t it. /sarcasm

3 Likes

Would be great to know what sort of analysis has been done behind the scenes for each server listed and not listed; what motivation behind opening transfers from some servers and not opening for others. Is merge of low-pop to medium/high is in the pipeline?

Absolutely not clear why “dead” servers, where people struggle to find groups in prime time, or even more dead, where just 1 guild raiding, are not listed on “from”-side.
From player perspective, it makes me feel that these “free transfers” is just a marketing move; ticked the box, “job’s done”.

3 Likes

Why would anybody Transfer to a Medium pop Horde-Only Server like Fairbanks under these conditions?

Everybody will just transfer to Whitemane, Benediction, or Faerlina which is going to be another nail in the coffin for all medium-pop servers like Fairbanks.

4 Likes

Im Horde on Herod, all the ally left to benediction… when will they put more allies in Herod for us to gank? its too boring out there

Fairbanks may say Medium or some other nonsensical report on its playability. But, rest assured, it’s a completely dead server for alliance and it’s legitimately absurd that you’re still trying to suck money out of me to transfer my toons to an active, playable server.

It revitalizes the generations old question why am I still paying a sub for this game?

Been killing your game for years Blizzard, keep it up doing a great job!

3 Likes

please open xfers off of Earthfury alliance as well… we have the same amount of players on alliance as some of the servers that are enabled… roughly 350 alliance players the same size as deviate heartseeker, kirtnoss, ect WE SHOULD NOT BE STUCK HERE JUST BECAUSE HORDE ARE STILL HERE

3 Likes

No addressing server imbalance, even on PvP servers, where that kinda matters. I’m hoping that after this window you will merge servers to address this. If you don’t, Blizzard fails. Nobody that I know on my server or my guild is giving your company another godd-mn dime to fix a problem Blizzard created. It will just be fantastic if you do get Bobby K to leave (with his multi-million severance package) and nobody plays anymore cause y’all screwed things up so badly.

4 Likes