Free Character Transfers for Burning Crusade Classic Realms

Close all transfers to the mega servers for the majority faction like Benediction for Alliance and Whitemane for Horde.

Allow transfers to mega servers for the minority faction like Horde can go to Benediction and Alliance to Whitemane.

Lock any server down that reaches a balance from ever getting more transfers once it drops below %42 for the majority faction.

Thank you, Earthfury is absolutely dead, and impossible to run any content, recruiting has been a nightmare…I just didn’t want to spend $100 on transferring servers with all my toons

1 Like

No xfers for Deviate Delight?

2 Likes

HAIL TO THE QUEEN! SAVIOR of RATTLEGORE! THE DOER WITH THE DOEST ATTITUDE!

Please include our beloved Rattlegore on the list of low population servers who are eligible for the free transfers.

Over the past few months, Rattlegore has been hemorrhaging guilds and players at an alarming rate, especially over the last few weeks. I am pretty sure UBRS EATs is the last alliance guild standing and we have less than 10 raiding guilds on Horde side. Ironforge.pro states we have around 800 on the server… this number gets worse day by day. Many guilds have left due to the lack of recruitment and resources that they needed to keep their community alive. We have had to see our friends leave due to the state of the server and/or their guilds forced to choose what is best for their survival. This goes for both horde AND alliance. The current guild leaders of Rattlegore have committed to making this work as long as possible and helping each other survive. The handful of us guilds still standing have been on this server since p1/p2 of classic. We are still here trying to make it work because we BELIEVE that blizzard would do something for our server before it is 100% forced to die. I’m sure you can check your own data to validate this claim.

This post holds a lot of hope for the people of rattlegore not just mine or Moar Dots. A huge weight has been lifted off our shoulders when this post went live. Please do not let us down. Please let us continue to play together on this game and achieve our goals that we set in classic and in tbc. Please don’t let us loose any more friendships that we have built over the last two years playing together on this memorable server. Server transfers are not a luxury anymore to servers like Rattlegore. It is a necessity for survival. Keeping our community alive shouldn’t be behind a paywall.

(reposting my post keeps getting deleted??? Lmao?)

6 Likes

HAIL TO THE QUEEN! SAVIOR of RATTLEGORE! THE DOER WITH THE DOEST ATTITUDE! 17th Best Guild Leader…

2 Likes

The fact this took so long is why you don’t get credit for finally doing this.

So many issues you just don’t bother with, then after the fact try to throw us a small bone.

We need a team who is able to make sweeping changes taking feedback within a week and those changes going live before phase 3, then you’d have some hope for the future.

1 Like

at least its happening

1 Like

lmao then after 2 hours all my posts magically appear. smh blizz smh.

1 Like

I hope they do faction restrictions as well or soon we’ll just have 1 realm for alliance, 1 for horde.

1 Like

Can confirm rattledad has become rattledead and that makes me rattlesad. At least now i dont have to pay money to lose my character’s name.

But for real include rattlegore or this community will be done.

5 Likes

Please include earthfury alliance since according to a 3rd party website 10% of the population is alliance so it would screw us over majorly since we are losing more and more people every day

2 Likes

which server are you playing currently?

1 Like

i really hope this happens as well! supporting this.

1 Like

Will the faction population be differentiate? Mankrik Alliance is in a depressing state for weeks now. The server is considered “High” but the Alliance population definitely is “low”.

4 Likes

you guys should really look at MEDIUM pop realms as well and put them into consideration. MANY medium pop realms are 1 sided and an entire faction causes that server to say “medium pop” on the realm selection screen.

2 Likes

Not really. If they blocked alliance from going to Bene or Horde from going to Whitemane, it might encourage peoppe to transfer to imbalanced servers that still have high-ish populations for the lesser faction. The massively skewed servers aren’t dead on the other side. It’s just massively unbalanced. If alliance in dead servers had the option to go to Faerlina, it might actually turn the server into a fairly balanced server. Same with Grobbulus. Heck, even Whitemane and benediction could end up much more balanced.

1 Like

Well if they allow transfers for Deviant Delight there is only one other server that is rppvp and that is Grob. Which makes it ineligible for those who already have the opposite faction on that server. Crossing my fingers they allow us to move to at least a regular rp server if we want. (I don’t expect it…but I can hope.)

2 Likes

people dont care about faction balance.

2 Likes

Yea, I was originally on DD. I transferred off about a month ago. My Warrior is still there. Hopefully DD isn’t restricted to a single server. (Grobbulus)

1 Like