Free Character Transfers for Burning Crusade Classic Realms

I’ll agree with this to a degree.

If you already have a character of that faction on that realm, the transfer should be aloud.

But not just some bank alt. Let’s say you have to have a max level character or recently transfered a character to that realm through paying (from before this announcement) to qualify for that transfer.

I paid to move my main to whitemain (horde) a few months back, and I would like to get my other characters there but it wasn’t worth the $.

Haha nope, should of stuck it out a big longer.

1 Like

okay, well, great start to being several months late.

2 servers per US realm – (1) PVE and (1) PVP. Coming Soon™ in 2024.

1 Like

free from low to high??? that’s backwards lol

You’re brain is backwards if you think that’s wrong. The game is dead, most servers have less then 10k auctions. Less then 1-2k people playing. They are doing this since people would rather quit the game before paying the greedy pigs more money.

Funny how Blizzard deciding to Nerf the Bosses, something nobody asked for, had over 700+ posts. Who’s bright idea was it? Who did they listen to? Because I’d love to know what channels for communicating brought that braindead idea.

And knowing how bad they screwed up, Blizzard just now is offering Character transfers. I’m sure the blue post was written after because of the uproar in replies. Now they care?

All I say to the character transfers is TOO LITTLE TOO LATE!!!

Blizzard chose greed over fixing their community. If the GM even listened to the tickets or the growing posts of server population dwindling, or even played their own game, this could have been prevented and at least have a conversation.

Anyone who paid for a character transfer feels like they got played, clowned, robbed, ripped off. I refused to pay Blizzard to fix this broken game. Not anymore. Anyone who paid should get a refund because this is a joke of a company that has forgotten TBC. Fight for refunds. You all got robbed. I wouldn’t even want “Game Time” get your money back!!!

Screw all this man. On Day 1 of TBC, all servers were merged/connected, just like WOW Classic when they murdered that game. Connect the servers, merge/layer horde and alliance PVP so they can murder each other. Who cares at this point.

I’m not coming back. Just cancel. My realm died and they did nothing. Blizzard robbed players money in character transfers. And now they react instead of taking a pro-active approach? Remember, Blizzard CHOSE GREED!!!

Like I said before and what many players realize is the only language Blizzard understands is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

This is a dumpster fire of a game. SOM is a joke. TBC was abandoned. Retail is a monstrosity!!!

Blizzard hasn’t learned anything. We are rewarding them for a broken game. I’m off this narcotic man. Blizzard abuses and gets away with so much because how much we love this game. It was so hard to walk away, 7 dam Alts in TBC. I would have kept playing and working on all those alts if my server didn’t die.

This game needs to die.

Yo give us refunds for the people who just transferred. I want my 75 bucks back. Trash company.

If you have the money to transfer then take that L and shove it, is exactly what blizzard will tell you. Even if you bought them YESTERDAY.

3 Likes

Dude. Nothing but truth.

All of you transfer people wrecked faction balances on almost every PvP server and largely contributed to the decline in population of many servers.

Toss your childish insults at me if you want. You’re not getting refund.

6 Likes

Remember when we asked for transfers in July/Aug and blizzard made a blue post reminding us the server change service was available? They are so lost it’s painful I hope employee’s read these forums and feel sad about their work.

2 Likes

they should absolutely incentivise players to transfer to low population realms, and even more so to ones with a faction in-balance. maybe even something like exp buffs to those who move to a low population realm, or on extreemly un-balanced factions, restricting character creation on the higher populated faciton.

There’s quite literally no reason to transfer to a lower-pop server. Can you think of any reason why an Alliance player on Benediction would/should transfer to … Netherwind? The login queues were the incentive to transfer from high-pop to low-pop. However, since infinite layers are the order of the day, there’s no reason to transfer to a low-pop server (which will eventually die) when the sole incentive to leave a high-pop server is gone/has been gone.

2 Likes

I think you need to look up the definition of “loyal”.

3 Likes

They tried that often enough. The community won’t do that. Now they gave up on that idea entirely, doing it reverted, killing lowpops fully. Time to close those servers as they serve nothing but having bots and goldsellers farm infinite ressources for shady business :slight_smile:

1 Like

It should be to any region, since plenty of ur player base had to move with their guilds and left behind many other chars in the oblivion, so if you guys are blocking that you are not really fixing much

highly doubtful, gonna just have to put all the guild bank stuff into an alt and transfer the alt over. As I don’t think guild names / roster can be transferred. So just gonna have to reform on the server destination.

free transfers aren’t enough of an incentive obviously, I think they should grant exp buffs to new players of small servers or rep buffs etc.
there should be a tangible benefit to helping re-balance player populations.

Can we get Deviate Delight to be able to transfer to Grobb? It’s the ONLY RP-PVP server.

DD is east coast
Grob is West Coast

Unless you’re counting region as USA/Oceanic/Latin America. Some clarification here would be super helpful.

3 Likes

Sweet one less thing for this forum to QQ about.

TY blizzard.