Free Character Moves Now Available in This Region

Looks like it’s buggy at the moment

i am :frowning:

You can do your entire character lineup. There is no restriction.

1 Like

Same, I dont have the option either…

It’s on the “Realm is Full screen” after the realm select page when you get the position in queue count. Big red rectangular button labeled “Character Migration.”

Those that are having trouble, have you gone through this walkthrough?

Found it, click SHOP from char screen

yes, I have tried all that I think i am bugged out i dont even have the shop button on my character select screen. I have tried restarting my pc, the game, loading in logging out… Nothing .

Weird. You have a character on one of the listed realms, right? Blaumeux doesn’t have transfers.

yes i do, that was just the first toon that i made i have a 25 hunter on Fairbanks that i am trying to transfer over. But i restarted my game and cleared all my cache and cookies and then it put me back into the que and i am stuck in the perceptual loading screen for the shop now.

Ahhh. If you see the shop and it’s just not loading, that’s probably something else entirely. I know there were some people in modern WoW having trouble getting to the shop because of some antivirus and security programs blocking it or something. Not sure if this could be the same thing.

Did you do these steps? If you have to put in a ticket, that’s probably one of the first things they’ll have you try haha.

1 Like

Thank you Blizzard for giving me the final reason to cancel my subs forever. Sometimes ya just need that push and you’ve provided it. Free of your horrendous handling of pretty much anything! Thanks, and good bye!!

subs cancelled

3 Likes

will there be another round of these at a later date? my retail guild was raiding while the Fairbanks move was on and some of us had mail. So we couldn’t move or get into server before the transfers ended?

That was a really good suggestion, I had not tried that yet. However this did not solve my problem and i even deleted the Old files after it didnt work. :frowning: I also have already put in a ticket an hour ago but no response as of yet

I just checked Fairbanks. You can still migrate toons from it.

Transfers haven’t ended yet! The first day just was closed to new characters being created, so you may not be able to keep your names. Sounds like they’re open potentially through the weekend though, unless the server fills up first.

1 Like

Aww, well hopefully it’s a quick and easy fix when they get back to you. Good luck!

Weird since I wasn’t able to. Moved one character and the option disappeared for me.

my story so far with ques and xfer… All of my friends including me and other have had fights and curses in discord cause… we cant play together, im the highest lvl i and few others dont want to reroll but others want to reroll a diff server and others did reroll already cause you know ques… now we are all split around servers the problem with these free xfers is that we are asigned to a server not a server we can pick wich would of have been the best option right now and all would been happy… ppl Claim earthfury is a ghost town how about an update on how are these new realm doin actual numbers or like if those new realm are so low that u will merge all new servers to make a high pop one no one wants to play on low pop server come on blizz

1 Like

There will be no dead servers. Blizz has already said that a low pop 2019 server os equal to a high pop 2004 server.

1 Like