Free Character Moves for this Region

I transferred from Kirtonis to Heartseeker. SO MUCH BETTER SO FAR.

4 Likes

Bruh, kinda bummed I missed my window for thalnos -> netherwind (since thats where my guild went)

I moved my toons from Pagle the first time around. Back then, the startup areas were a bit of a zoo but nothing like on Pagle and there’s been no queues. Now I think the bulk of player’s mains are in their 30’s and 40’s (starting to see more mounts) and I’m having a blast leveling. As was said, the AH isn’t full of high-end stuff (yet), but I’m finding affordable (barely) blue weapons that last me several levels. A lot of people help out others (esp. buffs) but there are some that stand around and watch you die. Very happy I moved.

Anyone on Incendius think a lot of ally left? Don’t see near as many people in SW or LFG in chat.

I regret going to arcanite reaper from being in white mane … is there anyway to transfer back in the future?? Please help me! And yes arcanite reaper is dead like really dead

1 Like

Server transfers are killing faction balance… Blizzard should only allow 1 faction to transfer out if they want to lower the realm population without affecting faction balance. What next? Faction transfer? This is what happened to retail and this is why we have so many unbalanced realm now.

1 Like

Would it be possible to get a Pagle to a west coast server? Thanks.

When will they allow people to transfer to any realm is the real question.

3 Likes

Aww, there are no transfers to Bloodsail Buccaneers.

Sucks cant currently go from Thalnos to Netherwind, guild went and I missed the window and was hoping it would open back up.

One issue you will run into with that is people on the dominant faction rarely move. There’s little reason in the eyes of an individual. This would only work if you also implemented a faction queue to actually motivate them to leave or face waiting in line to get in because they want to stay in a server with too many of said faction.

1 Like

Earthfury, Anathema, and Aracanite Reaper still seem to be really struggling… I don’t think the free transfer thing is going to fix those servers. Please just start working on a plan to merge.

when they remove layers there definitely will be, heartseeker needs more horde anyway, you should go

Sucks to be on arcanite reaper, the only server with low-medium population.

Can’t even find a group to do scarlet monastery armory.

1 Like

At this time, we do not yet have a final time when we will turn off the Free Character Moves listed above, however, we expect that time to be no earlier than Monday, September 23.
We will update this thread with a closure time for this round of Free Character Moves as soon as we have it finalized.

Hey Blizzard…can we get an update? Kind of an important detail.

1 Like

They finetune the free transfers each week.

With the reduction of the p/layer cap, they’ll direct transfers to servers with available room.

So be it. A near balanced ratio benefits both factions just as much as an imbalanced ratio negatively affects them. I’m sure there would be players who switch factions if they implemented faction queues on highly imbalanced pvp servers.

Well I’m not asking people to switch factions, just to move to servers where they are needed balance wise. On classic the figures show there are basically equal numbers of horde and alliance playing total. Sadly they all ended up clustering since we have to pick servers blind.

Need some help on Arcanite Reaper please, Blizzard!

2 Likes

Be great if they shown faction balance as well. I’d be willing to move to a balanced server