Free Character Moves for Chaos Bolt-US

Kinda weird the wow dev’s name changed from garnethound to, whatever keyboard mash this name is just now.

3 Likes

My fav part is there’s NO mention of something like “Sorry, we wish we didn’t make CB to begin with” or any sort of apology “Hey we dont want this realm to exist anymore, here’s a free ticket to go anywhere you want” just strangulating us instead. Love this.

transfers are back online get transferred before they lock it again if you are planning on leaving chaos bolt

Then don’t say things like this…

I think its pretty clear to blizzard, no decision at this point will be one that is accepted by all. Just do what you will do blizzard. It was a small server, I’m happy to be off of it. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t at this point. See you all on Crusader Strike homies.

1 Like

Legit feels like some executive or Blizz employee was a Ninja on CB and got culled for it.

Most sane poster in this entire thread

Clearly they want just one rp-pvp server. They have this fascination with megaservers. Chaos Bolt’s population was perfectly fine, and it was composed of players who didn’t want that megaserver environment.

As far as the transfers from now both rp-pvp servers to Lava Lash…I’m worried what will happen to LL. I like that it’s lower pop. I hate megaservers and I hate layers. So if players pile in from those two other servers, what happens to LL?

4 Likes

Which is ironic considering they were against mega servers at the start of WotLK.

6 Likes

Narrator: And this is what is known as a lie. For there was a wrong choice hidden within.

Narrator: Here we have a truth, but without telling the whole truth. A deceptive truth. For the players who remain did not know that their realm will be outcasted, until it was too late…

5 Likes

Yeah I always remember this post…

I especially like the…“At this point however, we believe the time has come to end the concept of a mega-realm.”

LOL, that didn’t last long.

4 Likes

Opening transfers is not the same thing as locking the server Tom you disingenuous smug lump of flesh

heard that transfers are re-opened, havent checked myself yet

Does this mean ANYONE can FCM from Crusader Strike to Lava Lash or just those who were originally on Chaos Bolt? Or Crusader Strike players just get a fun new experience while Chaos Bolt players cry and beg for another option? HELLO?!?
What if we spend 4 months cozied up on Lava Lash and and we get “no wrong server xD” Chaos Bolted there?
Idk if my heart can take it twice.

1 Like

If you’re looking for answers, worry not. Cause I am also looking for answers. So we can hang out together. It’s been a few days though.

Please unlock Chaos Bolt

If anyone here is looking for answers from Blizzard…you are not going to get one. They dont care.

1 Like

The post sounds like anyone on CS can transfer to LL.
As a LL player, it makes me a bit nervous we may get overrun with spammers and such but hopefully it will be okay!
It’ll definitely be nice to get some new folks to RP and raid with! <3

1 Like

You should be nervous they shuttered a larger population realm because its population was deemed not viable.

2 Likes

I think it is less that they deemed the population non viable, and more that they saw CB as overflow from CS (iirc CB was created since CS was massively overpopulated at launch) and deemed it no longer necessary. If there were a RP-PVE megaserver we’d probably be right there next to you getting merged. :c

“Any realms population started to fall disproportionately”

^ What Fwoibles, Eviscerator of Chaos Bolt typed in the post at the start of this thread. You may not think LL is on the chopping block but before March 26 I didn’t even know there was a chopping block.

Good luck I hope you don’t get murdered by Blizzard cause it really sucks.

1 Like