Free Character Moves for Chaos Bolt-US

Straight up. Why move the lower pop to the bigger pop instead of allowing the higher pop to go to the lower pop to avoid queues and such?

3 Likes

Hello,

Please do this with Skull Rock and Defias Pillager for Hardcore. You should eventually sunset Skull Rock and have Defias Pillager be the only Hardcore realm.

2 Likes

I hadn’t played WoW in about 10 years - enter SoD - and I was actually excited to come back and play again. That classic experience with a new twist, I knew immediately I’d want to be playing on an RP PvP server - because it’s the type of people that I associate with.

Because of the queue’s I ended up on Chaos Bolt and couldn’t have been happier with the experience to date. I personally love the smaller, close-knit atmosphere from a lower population - RP server like Chaos Bolt. I run into so many of the same names, over and over, and RP & chat with them, both alliance & horde alike. Appreciate y’all out there farming whelps in the Swamps with me, both combatants, and friendlies alike.

Never once had troubles finding groups on CB. :person_shrugging: That said server pops are always shrinking, and once you get below a certain size - I’m sure it gets harder and harder - so I get the logic - and get the business decision behind it. But at least give us the option to transfer to a server with a similar population profile - not just another RP-PvP server.

If my group decides to go to Crusader, I’ll check it out, and try to give it a fair shot - but without that recognize-able action from leveling up on CB with everyone - and not running into those people depending how many layers CS has - I just can’t see me feeling the real tie to it. The experience just isn’t going to be the same, and so far I’ve been enjoying it.

3 Likes

So I have to choose between keeping my Alliance or Horde characters because I use either realm to play the opposite faction now?

2 Likes

A move to Lava Lash would be awesome too, due to that servers low population and would bring it up. Please, don’t let the RP community be divided again like it was in release, along with us all being forced to play with streamers.

3 Likes

The Free Character Transfer service for this realm is temporarily disabled while we investigate a bug.

5 Likes

Yep. For the people who leveled Horde on one RP-PVP and Alliance on the other we are SCREWED.

4 Likes

Remove it completely. The people who play on CB aren’t asking for this.

7 Likes

I hope they expand the options of servers to transfer to; such as Lava Lash, for those who want to still RP, but it will also help grow LL’s low population.

2 Likes

You could reply to literally the 99% posting too and acknowledge the disheartening that is ongoing.

:confused:

4 Likes

#SaveChaosbolt

7 Likes

Suggest everyone put in a Help ticket to transfer to the server of their choice. Like Lava Lash as an Option? Put in a help ticket. Like Living Flame as an Option? Put in a help ticket.

Do I honestly believe that Activision/Blizz will allow free transfers? Not really, but help tickets are louder than a forum post.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help

How about we delete the level ones that have our char names on dead inactive accounts :slight_smile:

Sorry I just can’t pick one reason to be annoyed with.

4 Likes

This as well. What the hell? Losing all of our names in the process adds salt to the wound. Screw this.

Listen to your community, Blizzard.

2 Likes

How to make STV even more laggy?

Yes.

1 Like

This sucks. I was mega hyped to play this next phase and praising the team for all the cool stuff coming our way. Now I see that they’re executing my server by locking character creation? What the hell? From my perspective, the server population seems fantastic, not insanely crowded but BUSY. I simply don’t understand the move.

When SoD first launched I rolled on the only rp-pvp server available, then the streamers and their communities rolled there and it was nuts, thankfully they rolled out Chaos Bolt and many of us (particularly those that enjoy RP-PvP and weren’t just following streamers) moved there. Now we’re being forced to go back or stay on a server where new people can’t roll?

I’m alliance side, if there’s a problem horde side, then figure out a way to incentivize people to balance the populations, don’t kill what from my PoV is a fantastic server.

6 Likes

You should make a shirt! :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s people like this guy who endear me to Chaos Bolt soo much.

so now guilds are split bc you anounced you were killing our server then disabled the transfer

2 Likes

This is the worst possible answer Blizz can give us on this server. The size feels fine to most of us and groups arent that bad to find. Nobody wants to move to CS from CB. I’ll end up staying on this sinking ship and eventually abandon SoD. Sucks because ive been enjoying it. Oh well, it was nice playing with most of you.

8 Likes

Straight up this.

It’s already easy as heck to pug Gnomer and such if for some reason guildies aren’t on as well.

This should have been a POLL ONE MONTH AFTER P3 DROPPED if they actually cared about the server.