Free Character Moves Coming Soon

Youll get long wait times too.

Please, please, PLEASE ensure factions arenā€™t completely destroyed. Whitemane is already 60:40 H:A, which sucks.

1 Like

Iā€™m much more concerned about the people who literally canā€™t play.

The goal is to have no low pop realms. Sorry buckaroo.

BLIZZ

What people need is a real time counter during the time the service is available.

[1] for alliance/horde pop on the realm that they can leave from
[2] for alliance/horde pop on the realm that they can leave to

i think its easier to blizz balance horde/ally allowing or not ppl to transfer.

Iā€™m so glad this is happening. There was a lot of stubborn butthurt going on and this should alleviate it.

If people are still complaining after this? Well ā€¦ then you just suck at life ā€¦ sorry.

Just remember if you decide to move. You put your precious name at risk. You canā€™t undo that mistake.

my hope is that we are all given the same server to transfer toā€¦ [and i also hope thalnos is uninvited lol]

FYI: I hope people realize that if their character name or guild name is already taken on the target server theyā€™re moving to, that theyā€™re going to have to rename their character and/or guild as soon as they log in.

I imagine Blizzard will automate a command for free name changes.

But it isnā€™t the fault of the players already residing on your New Dream Server that youā€™ve decided to move there a week after launch, and no one is going to surrender their name to you.

Glad to hear it, Blizzard. Just donā€™t get any funny ideas about offering this as a paid service in the future. Please donā€™t restrict it too much. I want to get back on a server with my friends, not just go to the one place you think I ought to.

Oh, and please give us east coast people some time. A good number of us are about to be without Internet for a while.

Is it a race for you ?

BOO I like long ques!

Thanks for letting us know! This is fantastic news!

This is useless unless new servers are released, too. Iā€™m looking at the login screen right now, and 15 servers are Full, 12 are High, and only 4 are Medium, with 1 Low. It wonā€™t take much to max out all those servers, too. More servers are needed.

Although I wonā€™t be moving anywhere. I had a hard enough time getting a character with my Vanillaā€™s mains name on ONE server. Iā€™m not going to give it up now. Hopefully some of the riffraff will get cleared out of Stalagg so I can finally log in whenever I like and level past 20.

Realm details are here:

2 Likes