Free Character Moves Coming Soon

Personally I’d never transfer off of a full pop realm because the initial hype created queues.

If they only allow you to transfer to low pop servers you’ll be begging to be back on Herod or something once queues are a thing of the past. I just have a feeling those low pop realms are going to be ghost towns before long.

I hope they include Fairbanks. We still have queue issues but don’t get as much of the limelight or notice.

1 Like

they were 15 usd

You mean Herod?

I hope you plan to restrict how many can move to certain realms. It would be awful for an overpopulated realm to create issues on less populated realms, like Netherwind. You know people will flock to the least populated, so there needs to be limits in place.

Awesome, i can’t wait to get off Faerlina.

Please Please only allow transfers from imbalanced factions!

Like if a server favours horde 60/40 or vise versa… Then only allow horde to transfer off. Otherwise Alliance will leave and make it even worse.

every server is already not balanced. Just gonna get worse.

Very good move, Blizzard. Well done!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Thank you for the updates. Just knowing that they are on the way is very reassuring. #TranquilShot on the Classic Community.

Best news I’ve heard today!

You will need to drop AT LEAST 2 fresh PvP Realms the day this goes live for people to move too - all other PvP servers have Queues on them. You need fresh servers to funnel the load into.

Also make 2 more Brazilian specific servers to offload them too. We need room to ensure we don’t all just overload medium/high servers into queues. Otherwise its an exercise in futility.

yeeeeeeey, finally!!

1. they already opened 2 new ones, right now Skeram got 7k ppl in queue and Anathema is low pop. so we have where to go.

2. They never opened a Brazilian specific servers. Brs that chose one server, and probably will chose another one.

3. agree that they should not allow ppl to transfer to high realms or full realms, but they probably know that too.

Very happy to see that you restrict this service to the most highly populated realm!
This way people will not be able to abuse it as many probably hoped to do.

Thanks for being careful with such powerful tool!

Classic Team Strike Again!
YOU GUYS RULE!!!

But do the players on Anathema want the influx of players that would cause?
They chose to roll on a low pop server, do they want it to suddenly become a high pop server?

2 Likes

I hope leaving the Grobbulus rp pvp server is an option.
There are many people with no intention of supporting the RP environment and only started there for the low queues at the time.
They are essentially stranded.

1 Like

try to please everyone and u will please no one

Will anybody be able to transfer? On launch I picked whatever realm I could get into which was unfortunately a normal realm. I hope I get the option to transfer to a PvP realm.