Free Character Moves Available for Select Realms

They’re going to at least direct people to low pop servers right? RIGHT? Benediction is getting queues in the evenings so don’t come here guys.

It’s about time you decide to clean up your mess. It shouldn’t have taken this long.

For everyone stuck in queues; TRANSFER OFF WHILE YOU CAN. YOU PROBABLY WILL NOT GET ANOTHER CHANCE.

Hey, its something. At least they broke their silence on the issue.

he does say they are going to elaborate more when the transfer are enabled.
Here’s to hoping they mean they are going to implement more limits than just the full realm idea.

You need to let both factions start to transfer then lock one once the imbalance starts to become and issue. Same with the servers people are xfering too. I know this could split guilds, ect, but its the only way to make sure this doesn’t just cause more servers to become over imbalanced.

5g says they won’t lock transfers to try to balance populations so faction balance will be a complete ruined mess on the servers they allow transfers to.

8 Likes

No sane person would take that bet. We all know they won’t do it right.

4 Likes

Arugal - OCE has also been getting some ugly queues.

Please dont let it fly under the radar.

2 Likes

I hope you are not correct. lol

I could 100% see your point though. I’m betting atleast one of these 3 servers and 1 of the ones they open the transfers to gets destroyed in the process.

2 Likes

Players, of their own free will and volition, can still choose to play on a full realm, and accept the consequences of that. How is that nonsense?

3 Likes

A blue response to this would be EXCELLENT

2 Likes

Incendius discord is in a full meltdown atm.

1 Like

inc all the alliance go to one server and it becomes heartseeker 2.0.

3 Likes

As it should be, we’ve basically been hung out to dry by a company that appears to have no clue what they are doing.

Private servers handled pretty much everything better than this multi billion dollar company.

5 Likes

Just paid for a transfer off whitemane 2 days ago. Any chance those of us in this position can get a refund or did I just waste $25?

4 Likes

they are ruining your server on purpose. the meltdown is fully warranted. i feel bad for you guys. :frowning:

3 Likes

This cant be all it is???

3 Likes

Hey, it’s a great way for them to try to sell MORE paid xfers down the line! Creating a problem then selling their players the solution. Amazing.

5 Likes

Please only allow move to lower pop servers.

All the Horde that fled Heartseeker are AFK alliance AV rep grinders.

1 Like

this is the most ridiculous crap they could’ve pulled. they needed time to “test” something to help and then this is what you guys get? and ofc they’ll lock servers before your entire guild gets transferred. so that’s cool. :expressionless:

3 Likes

The consequences of people transfering to full realms aren’t limited to the player choosing to roll there. Players that have been there since day 1 and have formed communities and friendships are having to face players quitting because they can’t play, and they aren’t eager to abandon the communities (that were one of the main reasons I and many of my guildies play classic).

1 Like