Free Character Moves Available for Select Realms

Thanks for ruining Earthfury with all the horde transfers… our ratio was perfect before this

Thanks for killing Incendius server, literally almost all horde are gone…

Dropped the ball real hard with this one. Way to just kill a bunch of servers that have been fine since launch.

1 Like

Also ruined Earthfury at the same time every toxic horde guild left, came there, immediately too and 10% percent majority alliance server into a 65% horde server, ruined the economy and now we have a bunch of toxic juveniles who were not wanted.

1 Like

When will there be free transfers off Incedious aka Earthfury? This is starting to look like Canada

I’ve updated the OP here.

UPADATED APRIL 10 – 9:15 a.m. PDT

At 10:00 a.m. PDT today, we will disable Free Character Moves for Horde characters from the Incendius realm. Free Character Moves from Incendius will remain available to Alliance characters. We will also disable Paid Character Transfers to Incendius, Faerlina, and Whitemane at the same time.

3 Likes

MY char was unable to xfer because hes waiting on mail from High Executor Derrington. Any way to still get a free xfer when I get the mail?

What about stalagg?

3 Likes

I will no longer play this game if paid transfers are not available to my realm. See ya.

1 Like

THANK FING GOD~!!!

The damage is done, but this is the policy you need to use going forward to prevent this from happening again.

3 Likes

Bye then a level 10 isn’t exactly productive anyways

Right. Believe that. See ya.

I quit. This is unbelievable, and unacceptable. I won’t be back, and I won’t be playing any more Blizzard games.

Would be great to get free xfers off Earthfury now

4 Likes

this is shady af, straight up forcing my guild mattes that havent transfer yet to buy a transfer dont be so greedy pls

Punishing the remaining horde players left on Incendius…
Punishing the horde that took the free transfers…

And people don’t think blizzard favors the alliance?

Great solid business move there Blizzard, quality A+ work. I think y’all can go home now.

As you guys didn’t think of the natives of your new server. Many of is wanted a medium server now we have a high pop server with risk of a que around the corner if there smart they won’t let them pay to come to any of the impacted servers. instead you should join your server and fill the wholes in your roster with natives to that server

Transfers available to full servers was the reason for this whole mess. See ya.

2 Likes

Seems you got your wish :slight_smile:

1 Like

Finally a move in the right direction. I just fear it’s too little, too late for whitemane.

2 Likes