Free 40k for everyone?

You frogged huh?

1 Like

Nope

/10 char

This is a complaint just to complain. Your post seems worthless.

2 Likes

Oh ok well you stopped by to complain lol

This is like the dumbest attempts at “logic” I think I’ve ever seen since remix started…worse than the froggers who got their wrist slap then made threads trying to get Blizzard to denounce any kind of gimmick gameplay as an “exploit” and demand punishments (like ward bombs).

Good grief punished “froggers” will just never shut the eff up about their wrist slap. I bet we’ll be 3 expansions down the line and still get callbacks from slighted froggers still croaking about it.

3 Likes

You think, why would Blizz not just say we giving eveyone 40k and rolling back the frogger ?
Instead they said this :slight_smile:

…Yeah? Why you complaining?

3 Likes

Everyone can be in context of the character. Your character exploited frogs and thus were ineligible. Any future characters did not exploit frogs and thus gets it.

Now if punished froggers aren’t eligible on their alts, then sure that sucks…but I won’t lose sleep on it.

2 Likes

You know this is why i come to the forums, its pretty good,… you guys can like do mechanics and calculate stats but nothing else

Are you crying about the reward that came from people crying?

I dont think anyone was crying, i think blizz knew about it

I can (and did) also got 40k bronze on my remix main.

Really just comes across as pointless crying.

3 Likes

Nice i got 80k bronze lol

eating meat and get very confuse nervously

2 Likes

I just pointed someone out, and people that dont know how to talk to people are going ham

Nah, this is just another thread complaining for no reason. Yes, they added 40k bronze as a leveling reward. Moving on.

3 Likes

Well you got 1300 post , i guess you’ve seen GD by now

When your rebuttal is a reference to the number of posts someone has made or has not, you showcase exactly how little you actually have to say.

1 Like

No your acting like your new to the forums