Framerate cap @60 FPS

That’s the problem no one is understanding though. The monitor is NOT running at 60hz any longer. It was in the original dxdiag but no longer. That issue has been resolved but the issue with WoW running at 60 FPS despite the monitor running at 100Hz has not been.

Of the several things I listed in that reply, that point was the least important unfortunately. Ultimately as long as the problem’s only reproduceable on the capture card we can’t really troubleshoot more beyond that - the best I can really say is to reset the settings on your video card, game, and capture card simultaneously and hope they auto configure themselves to work together. However, configuring to get the game to work properly using your capture card is beyond our (Blizzard’s) scope of support. You’re better off asking around with other users of the card on our forums or working with support/forums users for the card itself.

That’s not to say others can’t help in this thread if they have insight, but that we can’t provide anything else in this regard as Blizzard tech support.

Hey mate,

Had the same issues on a 240hz monitor, every other game was uncapped bar wow when I cloned the screen, turns out it’s a DX12 issue with wow.

Launch the game with the command -d3d11 and it will run like normal.

11 Likes