Fragment/s of Val'anyr are soulbound

Just a heads up that these fragments are immediatly soulbound once you loot them due to them being stackable items.

Don’t be that masterlooter using loot addons to autoloot them into your pocket just to find out you can’t trade it away and cause drama in pugs / guilds.

That was all I wanted to say, goodluck in Ulduar :slight_smile:

6 Likes

my warrior has a splinter of atiesh because of this lol

4 Likes

Seen it happen in some naxx pugs too, you don’t want to do that mistake on a current tier weapon, therefore the heads up as I know many use a loot addon causing autoloot to work without pause :smiley:

The raid I am in has pre sold them for 165k. I am guessing they know they are soulbound.

Dang, i was hoping to sell them on the AH for 10k each

2 Likes

Maybe I did not specify it enough. I mean the item has no 2hour trade window inside the raid. If it is looted into someones pocked you can not trade it anymore as it is a stackable item.

2 Likes

I don’t think it needed clarification.

1 Like

It’s going to happen and the forums will be erupting with tears.

1 Like

you don’t say.

Already seeing people looting it trying to trade.

Guess it was not that widely known. :dracthyr_lulmao:

2 Likes

I did this in Naxx on accident right when we were about to finish our first Atiesh and it basically convinced the guild to just give me the 2nd one since I already had a splinter and was among the top 3 choices for it.

Worked out pretty well imo, would recommend.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.