Fractured Gemstone Locket Design not dropping from chests in Delves

There are hundreds of other recipes that have dropped from the chests on the AH, and wowhead has linked those items as dropping from the chests, however, the Fractured Gemstone locket isn’t anywhere to be found, and wowhead doesn’t have a source confirmed, though we can see from our crafting menu that it drops from them. Please fix this. We needs our recipes <3 I see multiple public crafting orders for this item daily, but it doesn’t exist.
Thank you.

2 Likes

It’s possible that this design isn’t available until season 1 starts.

If true then it’d probably be helpful if the source said “Seasonal Heavy Trunk” or the like.

It is possible it doesn’t drop till the season starts, someone mentioned on wowhead they spoke to a GM and they couldn’t give any info but recommended they post a bug report, so here I am. So many other recipes have been dropping from Delves, so idk why they would gate this one.

1 Like

It is not a raid recipe therefor it is available now, I’m guessing it’s just a horrendously low drop chance. It’s possible it may be linked to certain delves like the crafting materials are but at this point that is unknown. Currently working my way through every delve with a spreadsheet to track what drops.

This isn’t necessarily true, as Elemental Lariat’s pattern came from elemental storms in Dragonflight and those did not begin appearing until DF season 1. TWW season 1 has one additional delve which is in the game but won’t be enabled until then (Zekvir’s Lair), so it’s possible this recipe only drops from that delve in a similar fashion.

Thank you for your report! We’ve identified an issue with the Fractured Gemstone Locket Design recipe not dropping and are working on a fix. We’ll post in our hotfix updates when it’s been fixed.

We’ve also noticed some confusion revolving around recipe and reagent drops from delves, and we’d like to clarify on the confusion: Different delves have different creatures in them, which does determine what recipes and rare reagents drop.

2 Likes

The design just dropped for me from the Earthcrawl Mines, was listed as a bountiful delve and was my first time doing it.

The hotfix for this issue has been deployed at around 3:20pm PDT. Happy hunting!

3 Likes