Fourth Specs NEED to happen

Honestly would rather they make the talent trees a little less obvious as to which item is the best pick. Make all the options somewhat viable in a row. I can’t remember the last time I switched talents in a looong time.

1 Like

Make 4th specs and unlockable feature for a feature expansion. Your toon would go through a quest to learn and discover the new spec.

Priest: inquisitor spec. Holy dps.

Mage: chronomancy. Heal spec

Warlock: annihilation. Tank spec where the lock merges with their pit lord pet to tank.

Rogue: deadeye: ranged weapon dps. Outlaw is now tank.

Monk: flame dancer. Ranged dps.

Demon hunter 1): lightsworn, melee dps

Demon hunter 2): voidbound, 2 handed weapon tank

Shaman: earthen warden, tank

Hunter: dark ranger, surv is now tank.

Unholy: fleshcrafter, melee heals.

Warrior: gladiator. Sword and board dps

Paladin: conviction, ranged weapon dps.

1 Like

A spec is a bit more than a title/general theme.

Uhhhh…whyyyyyyyyyyyy

That’s your entire post.

new specs idea

well from what we’ve already seen, they dont do much in the office anyways

blizzard gonna snatch talents and abilities from other specs to create some frankenstein 4th specs that no one plays.

This just sounds like a fancy way of saying “class homogenization” to me.

Nah.

Prefer a dual weild holy dps spec named zeolotry to represent the worst aspect of paladins, also an excuse to have a talent named “tell me your secrets” lol

A guy wearing plate waving hands in the back? Hard pass.

dont just say nah, ask for both!

Nah, I don’t want a traditionally holy magic using class to use void magic. I prefer a new class for that.

so take away shadow from priest like they did demo from warlock and gave to demon hunters. turn shadow/void magic into a new class and give your priest your holy dual wield

I would say only add fourth specs where it would make sense and possibly be a benefit. Hunters are a good example, a 4th spec to bring back RSV properly would be a good case. Adding 4th specs for the heck of it is just asking for more balancing issues.

balancing? bro im trying to have fun not go into a meeting with Karen about triple gender equality

Paladins are not priests lol. There’s more to paladins in WoW lore then priest in plate armor lol.

I think you need to look up your class lore before you suggest class specs.

Sw guards use ranged weapons and warriors used to be able to use ranged weapons too.

It isn’t that Farfetched. Especially when you take into account the fact that paladins mix light with the art of war. Last time I checked ranged weapons are an aspect of war.

If not then the only other 4th spec for paladin would be a melee duel wielder. Since a ranged spell caster is to close to priests and that be like paladins reversing to their priest origins.

The classic armored archer? The look don’t suit a caster role that you want. Besides paladins always should be up front and personal, that is the fantasy they fill.

Don’t get me wrong, a holy casting dps is something I would not mind, but that role fits a priest more then a paladin.

I would love a mage tank.

God no and that would only be a third spec :stuck_out_tongue:

Its supposed to fulfill that monster hunter arch type. Holy ammunition and the sorts.

But if that’d be too farfetched then a duel wielding berserker could work.