Fourth Specs NEED to happen

Mage: blue magic
mage: force field barrier tank
Druid: Nature/forest DPS
shaman: earth tank
Shaman: Lava burst dps
shaman: Lightning storm dps
Priest: punishing sins as dps
rogue: fencing/samuri/muskateer style where 1 handed sword with 1 hand side stepping and back stepping as dodging
demon hunter: using wings as weapons
warlock: heal with summoning demons for ripping their souls out like guldan in the movie and putting it into allies
warlock: constant demon summoning as using them to tank
warrior: glad
warrior: praying to norse gods for buffs then hitting an attack with it for big dmg
dk: domination magic
dk: soul magic
dk: blood dps
monk: spirit spells/spirit bomb
hunter: pet tank
hunter: seperate bow and gun as sperate specs
paladin: plate shadow priest

5 Likes

Hunter 4th spec

Give hunters the playstyle we used to have in Survival, prior to Legion(a modern version of it).

2 Likes

Druids always need to be the special (master) class.

Why do they need to happen?

6 Likes

I’m still waiting for Razer DH: the ranged 3rd spec.

Not gonna happen. That’s like an expansion pack level of work that would need to be done to make a 4th spec for every class. In shadowlands we got 2 new abilities per covenant so 8 new abilities. That’s less abilities than a single new spec let alone 12. A lot of people think balance right now is bad and you want to introduce 12 new specs to add to the mix? I think WoW should focus on fixing its existing problems before tackling something like this.

3 Likes

I feel like I just read a fan fic version of all the classes lol. The monk spirit bomb got me good

3 Likes

No, they don’t. When it makes sense, sure, but for most classes, it doesn’t.

Also, like, what even are your suggestions here?

Mages? Blue magic? That’s not a thing in WoW. That’s a thing in Final Fantasy.
Druids? They already have a 4th spec.
Shaman? They already can specialize into dealing maximum damage with Lava Burst or Chain Lightning as Elemental.
Priest? What even is ‘punishing sins’ what does that entail? They’d need to use some form of ‘magic’ to punish them for their sins, so an extra form of shadow magic?

I just… I don’t even know how you came up with these.

6 Likes

Blue mages (like red mages) are specifically an FF thing; if they added something similar it would have to be called something different, like mimes or whatever. I don’t think it’s a good idea for a spec anyway.

2 Likes

But why tho

Druids with a 5 spec should be a combat Flight Form. the only DPS that can deal damage from the air. in combat they could be tied to the ground in a similar way that fighting a harpy is.

they NEVER take fall damage, are immune to AoE damage. (finally a DPS that can stand in the fire and not cause the healer to have bigger healing meters)

they could have attack CDs that grab enemies and drop them from DH height (when they use their one ability) the fall damage could be great.

They could claw and peck and Screech for AoE interrupts. maybe a cone of sound waves.

a Druid of the Sky maybe bring back the channeled storm ability.

im sure the balancing team would be ecstatic to implement this spec into pvp.

:bird:

You can’t deny that it was an entertaining read. Had me laughing for sure. I want a list of OP’s ideas for a 5th spec now

Dumb.

Just fix the ones we have.

Mages

• arcane and Fire get elementals, too
  • give each mage spec a unique polymorph. (Frost can turn things into snowmen, arcane can turn things into wisps, fire can turn things into mini fire elementals)
  • take immolation from locks and give it to fire mages

Shaman

• elemental needs an earth spike, aero, and firestream (works and looks like chain heal but it’s used as dps–and red) spells.
  • enhance needs to go and be replaced with a witch doctorish spec

Monks

• Windwalker should be an unarmed spec that relies on 4 elements: water, air, earth, fire.

Hunters

• BM needs a 10 min CD where they can summon some fae fairies or fae dragons and they come and heal the party.
  • Surv should be worked to be a bow/dagger dual wield class
  • marksmanship should use a 2 handed greatbow as a weapon.

Locks

• Affliction is a DoT/leech based healing spec
  • give demonology a 10 min CD huge dps buff spell where they become a huge form of the demon they have summoned. Their ability bars will temporarily be replaced by a pet bar while spell is active.
  • destruction needs to be purple/green/black chaos spells. Not fire.

Also you listed the same “classes” like 10 times.

Arcane mages already get an Arcane Familiar. Giving a mage a fire elemental encroaches on shaman territory far too much.

Why? What does this ‘fix’?

Let’s not take class spells from other classes, especially when immolation is not tied to arcane magic in any way.

Again, why? What purpose does this serve? Extra buttons for the sake of extra buttons will just annoy people. We don’t need ability bloat.

Uhh, no, because Witch Doctors are not Shamans, they’re completely different classes in WoW lore. Witch Doctors employ Voodoo to cast their spells, not shamanism.

Monks don’t tap into elemental energy. They utilize Chi. So tying them to the elementals is rather foolish. This would honestly apply more to the Shaman class than the Monk.

Uhh, again why? What’s the purpose of this? Giving a non-healing class a raid-wide heal is stupid. You want to give that type of ability to dedicated healers. This would suit a druid far more than a hunter.

?? Not only are ‘greatbows’ not a thing in WoW, but all bows require two hands to use…

Uhh, no. Nothing about the warlock implies that this class is a healing class, and they shouldn’t lose a DPS spec so they can get a healing spec that doesn’t fit their class at all.

So basically give them metamorphosis back? Nah, their current theme of summoning many demons is fine. Allowing them to turn into demons would encroach on Demon Hunter territory.

All for more options when it comes to fire visuals, but fire has been a staple of the warlock spec, that shouldn’t change. Fire is fire, doesn’t matter what colour it is, it’s still going to burn.

Give Priests a gun.

1 Like

you wrote “tank spec” wrong :expressionless:

What if, they re-enabled WotLK/Cata’s cross spec trees but kept our current talents? Melee BM, ranged Survival, etc. The possibilities are nigh endless.

I would rather have a shaman tanking spec than a tinker class or whatever.