Four New Realms Opened Today, August 27

Blizzard, Stop opening normal servers. EST PVP are what is needed. u guys are daft!

14 Likes

Please just give free server transfers for the next few days or something. Nobody is going to be able to convince an entire guild let alone a small friend group to throw away hours of leveling to switch servers.

20 Likes

You guys trolling?

5 Likes

queues on existing servers will be longer tomorrow. I guarantee it.

try fixing underlying problems instead of just bandaids

6 Likes

Thunderfury is a cool name, I will probably roll there!

3 Likes

You’d think that would solve the problem.

this is a BANDAID solution. They have to figure out what their actual playerbase is. They need to release a large amount of servers at once and figure out how many people are actually playing and then either merge smaller servers OR allow free transfers or both. But releasing 1-3 servers a day makes it so people who dont want to wait just jump to a new server creating the same problem over and over

12 Likes

Do you think it wouldnt?

Looking for the name “Titan” on Thunderfury!

1 Like

Also, I’ve been stuck at 37 minutes for the last 62 minutes. It doesn’t make sense.

3 Likes

We need character transfers…

12 Likes

no we need enough servers to house the playerbase fiirst THEN we need transfers

3 Likes

Blizzard, Stop opening NORMAL servers! EST PVP are what is needed. u guys are daft!

1 Like

It’s a really good feeling to know that I’m throwing money at a company that is not actively trying fix a problem that they should’ve seen coming a mile away.

12 Likes

Cool, would like to see them added to https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/game/status/classic-us
Also color coding on the realm status page would be very nice.

1 Like

Dude. They knew it was going to happen and didn’t take actions to prevent it. They WARNED US “Hey populate these servers” and we did… THEN they just kept saying “Hey guys, your servers are overpopulated, you should populate these NORMAL servers.”

And we were like… Just make more Eastern PvP servers so we get good ping and can play the game at launch.

Then they just ignored us, like they’re doing now.

3 Likes

join the club they ignored PvE servers from the start

2 Likes

Open server transfers and stop with this dumb constant re rolls you pucks!

9 Likes

wont solve the problem

Open server transfers and stop with this dumb constant re rolls you pucks!

1 Like

we want the queues to stop
we need people to stop overloading the new servers.

want =/= need

want = impatience
need = common sense

2 Likes