Four 10/10M friends looking for a raiding guild

Hello!
a bit of backstory: We are a group of friends that run m+ together and happen to be on different realms. We figured for the next tier it would be a lot more fun to raid together in the same guild along with being on the same realm etc. We don’t mind swapping faction or realm. We are looking for a friendly and fun guild with similar prog. (9/10M or 10/10M ideally)

Our preferred raid times would be 7-10 pm EST or 8-11 pm EST or earlier. 11 PM would be the latest.

If you’re interested in recruiting us or asking any questions feel free to drop your discord or bnet and I’ll get back to you asap.

Interested in talking, add my btag - Rexxagon#1984

Macro#8904 delusion on zuljin

Honor of the Horde (7/10M) on US- Magtheridon. Weeknight raiding Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST. We are also a friend group from diff guilds that decided to all raid together.
Contact me on discord @ Shiena#2900

Hello there Goblib and friends, (Elevated) is an Alliance guild located on Darkspear and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 7/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need an unholy DK, boomy, ret pal, multi spec lock, and an off tank pref dh/monk, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord. So we are 7/10M atm about to kill sludge this next raid week, but I realize that would be reprogging SLG for all of you, but we currently have room for yourself and all of your friends this next raid week if you are able to make it.

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

Bumping…

Hey there! I’d be interested in chatting with yah! If you’re still looking hit me up on Discord: Chia#6920

Para Mortem on Thrall is looking for strong raiders and M+ players to join our raid team. 6/10M looking to push with your help.

We Raid Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30-10:30 EST

Additional Alt/Heroic Clear Sunday 7:30-10:30 EST

We consider all applicants/class/roles so please feel free to apply.

Feel free to reach out to me,

Bnet: Theonecake#1277, Discord: theonecake#4449

HMU on discord RealPicsOnly#4722 . 10/10M offer

Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
Sylv#1803

Not entirely sure what you all play but we could chat:

Tilted Halos is a 10/10H 7/10M guild on Mal’Ganis! We are a former US 150 that has returned to the raiding scene! We are looking for stable, consistent team players to add to our MYTHIC raiding team!

High Needs:

Resto Shaman
Warlock
Boomkin
Ranged DPS classes

We are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!
Apply at : h.ttps://discord.gg/tAKzuynCNf (remove the “.” in https)

You can search us on youtube to hear us during progression, just look up Tilted Halos, and our mythic kills will be up there, the first time we downed them with discord open. You can also follow me on twitch at www.twitch.tv/celheals to check in and watch us live in action on wow, or other games that we play within our community!

Here is our spam! I look forward to chatting! We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? Don’t be shy to message me for more details!

Recruitment officer:
Discord: wobble#5613
Bnet: vicarious#11914

Guild Leader:
Discord- Celheals#3547
Bnet- Celheals#1352

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ+ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression!

Our raid days are Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00pm-11:00pm server (the server is a Central Standard Time). ~Personal Loot is the loot system.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.

Hey 10/10M Ally guild, might be interested - lets talk VT#0309

Hey Goblib,

Bitter End is a new guild on Tichondrius Horde. We recently moved from alliance on Emerald Dream and were 10/10H, 2/10M. We have moved to Tichondrius in search of a larger pool of talented players to achieve our goal of CE raiding.

We are looking to develop a new raid team for the remainder of this tier and to go into next tier strong! We are currently looking for most classes/specs and all roles.

Raid times are Tuesday & Thursday 8:30-11:30 EST.

If interested or if you would like to know more, please contact me via Discord: Krovek#8612

Also our guild application is: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc7OmPpSWgaXFTpixa_FQouLcZEVv0QL7O943DVtEjfUgF7jg/viewform

Bumping…

gl in your search :mag_right:

[H] 10/10M & 9/10M|LF HEAL/DPS 6&7PM CST START! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)