Found, thanks.(15)

found thanks

Hi there,

If you’re still looking for a new home check out my guild. We raid wed/sat/sun 9-11 eastern.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-what-could-go-wrong-is-recruiting-heroic-raiders/59087

Hey man :slight_smile: my guild may be what your looking for we are alright on monks if your willing to play your shammy. :slight_smile:

Still Standing was formed when 4 friends from difference servers came together on Emerald Dream to raid and have fun. Having trouble finding a guild that fit all of our needs with kids, work, and school, we decided to try our hand at creating a guild! We plan to primarily be a raiding guild, pushing as far as we can into mythic content once we have the roster but always getting AOTC. We don’t over care about CE nor do we want to burn out our raider by only farming heroic. Community and friendship is what the guild was founded on and that is how it will stay. M+ teams and a RBG team are things we would like to look at in the future if people are interested in.

Raid Times!
Tuesday/Wednesday (progression): 9:30 CST to 12:30 CST (Server Time) Saturday (Optional Farm/Alt nights) 9:30 CST to 12:30 CST (Server Time)

What we expect from applicants:
Ability to attend at least 85% of raids
Friendly, team player attitude
Ability to communicate on Discord
Performance is only looked at when we get stuck or get into mythic

Questions? Please contact:
GM/Raid Lead/Tank Lead: KiwiTiger#11312
Officer/Recuitment: Aevur#1712

Maybe check out my guilds! :slight_smile:

I have to make some updates as well but I’m waiting on my raid leaders to get back to me to verify if they are current (I just got back from a vacation).

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to talk to you about joining us

(US-Horde Thrall) 8/8H 3/8M. We raid Tuesday, and Sunday evenings from 9pm EST to 12am EST. We’re currently trying to find potential prospects to help push us into the new raid and go for CE. We are currently doing heroic clears every Tuesday, before going into Mythic in order to help gear up our lower iLvl members/prospects for the upcoming tier.

If you’re interested, please feel free to contact me.

Suleredroh#1847