Found Guild thanks for your interest

Hello!

I’m Sliderbreak, and I’m a returning player to the game, having resubbed to the game about a week ago. While I recognize that this does not make me competitive for current content, I’m currently working on gearing myself up to be prepared for the new raid coming in 8.3

I have a significant amount of previous raiding experience in Legion, having obtained:
Cutting Edge: Gul’dan,
6/9 Mythic ToS
10/11 Mythic Antorus, with part of that experience being a sub healer for Essence, playing as a Disc priest.

I do have some raiding experience in BFA as a shadow priest, getting 3/7 Uldir, but stopped doing so because I didn’t enjoy the class, and felt that the expansion was a chore at that point that was interfering with my schoolwork. Now that I have resubscribed, I have found my enjoyment in Frost mage once again, and now have the time to be able to put into the game again.

I additionally have significant leadership experience, running a guild/raid team during Antorus, and serving as an officer in many of the guilds that I have raided with in the past. I am happy to take constructive criticism, and take pride in being able to learn mechanics quickly.

I am currently Horde on Tichondrius, and I would very much prefer to stay on this server if possible.

My raid Days that I am available are
Monday: Any time past 6 P.M. EST
Tuesday: Any time past 6 P.M. EST
Thursday: Any time past 6 P.M. EST
Saturday: Any time past 6 P.M. EST
Sunday: Any time past 6 P.M. EST

I would strongly prefer to raid Tuesday/Thursday/X, and I am not willing to raid more than 3 days a week.

At the present time, I am item level 402 as a Frost Mage. My Heart of Azeroth is level 62, and I am working to level this up currently.

My Battletag is N/A

Hey!

We’re looking for solid dps and at the moment, we only have one mage (and he’s frost too, haha).

Raid = Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday from 8PM - 11 PM Pacific Time (11PM EST - 2AM EST for you, I believe).

The only thing is that we’re on Hyjal (I know you’re looking for Tichondrius). We’re 4/8 in EP and are trying to build a consistent, smart team.

I just added you, but hit me up if this sounds interesting to you – discord: Rummie#1477, bnet: rummie#1853

Hey there,

I’m with Nerd Rage on tichondrius 7/8M weekday and 4/8M weekend and we could use a Frost mage for sure.

msg me if interested (ill add you when i get home)
Bnet: steezy#11390
Discord: steezy#3955

1 Like