Found a team. please delete

Hello! Swapping to Rsham as main from boomkin, both boomkin and rsham are 477 9/9h (haven’t mythic raided yet) i do m+ and have alts i can play as well but have recently been enjoying rsham! Feel free to hit me up and who knows maybe I’m the right fit for your team!
Bnet: Apex#12441
Discord: Ohelemnt

1 Like

I’ve added you on bnet and would love to talk. Here’s a little info about NR-

Nostalgic Ruin is an AOTC Focused Heroic Guild, we’re adults, we have lives, jobs, kids ect. We run currently run on…

Tuesdays ( Normals/ Alt runs Raids )
Wednesday Heroic Raid 8-1030pm EST
Thursday Mythic Prog 8-1030pm EST

We’re 9/9H and 1/9M at the moment.

If you’re interested, lets talk!

Thanks,
Mav

Hi Notresto, I’m w/ “Insanity Raiding” (18+) a large Casual Progressive guild (NOT CE, but we may do some light Mythic after AOTC) that has been in existence since 2010, and we have been rebuilding our raid team after a large poach had occurred of our top players, so we could definitely use you on the new team we are building. We were H 6/9 and our raid days are: T/W 7:45- 10pm EST. The guild is also active in M+, etc. If we sound like the perfect home for you, just contact me in-game for either more info/invite, but if you can’t catch me online and just desire an invite, then just go through guild-finder (under Raid tab) and apply directly to “Insanity Raiding”, and we will invite you through there. Hope to have you join our family!