Found a home

Found a home! best of luck to everyone and hope all find what they are seeking.

Hey Mazirek! Please consider our new guild, the new Tyrrish Rebellion! We are looking to raid and achieve AOTC in The War Within but at the end of the day just having a fun group to play World of Warcraft and possibly other games together is the main goal.

Our raid schedule for TWW is Wednesday/Thursday Evenings 8:30 to 10:30 Eastern.

We are grown adults with Kids that don’t have all the time in the world to play like we used to. We understand things come up, we understand raiding isn’t for everyone. We value yours and our limited free time and don’t want to squander that or have it filled with unnecessary drama.

Let me know if you are interested or have any questions :slight_smile:

Discord: Faiery
Battle.net: Faiery#1306

Happy Monday Faiery! Thank you for the reply, but I just noticed that I didn’t post our days and times of availability. I sincerely apologize for that, as your raid times are not good for either of us.

Happy Recruiting, I hope that you find what you are looking for for your raid team.

Hey Volrath, How’s it going? I did reach out to Vandy the other day but never really heard anything back, but would love to talk to both of you about joining up with us. Times are perfect, but we do raid Tues/Wed, so it is back to back days.

Add me on discord @ markwahlbear if you have any questions.

Best of luck in your search!

Markwahlbear

Good talking to each of you. Still looking and seeing what’s out there. Want to have a home in the next 48 hours.

Hi there, Mazirek,

Before I send our general recruitment information, I wanted to see whether our raid times would work for you. They aren’t completely in line with your preferences but maybe you have some wiggle room.

We raid:
Fridays from 10 PM to midnight (Eastern Time)
Saturdays from 9 PM to midnight (with a 20-minute break)

Please let me know if this is feasible for you and I will get back to you with more!

Best,
Luxa

Luxu,

I regret to inform you that a 9pm start time will be difficult for us as Vandermar works until 10:00 pm eastern standard time. Even with him remote working, the hour lost would not be acceptable for him.

We both prefer to agree to a schedule that we can accurately and easily maintain.

We are active the times that you are looking for but I am not sure we are what you are looking for. I’ll go ahead and drop my spam below just in case.

Guild: OMG Becky- Horde US-Bleeding Hollow
DF- AOTC every Tier
Raid Times: Tues/Wed 11pm-1am EST

We are a casual AOTC guild that tends to be active after 10pm EST, when our RL obligations are fulfilled. We are casual in the sense that we want to see content but are not looking to world first or cutting edge every raid that comes out. Looking for a couple solid DPS to come die with us in The War Within who don’t hug mobs that cleave or stand in fire for the DPS buff.

If there is interest we will farm the first couple bosses on Mythic difficulty to pass the time between tiers but please understand that AOTC and fun times is the goal. Not Mythic content.

We do run a plethora of keys when we are not raiding. So if you are interested in KSM/KSH, that is something that is achievable here when it becomes available in TWW.

Openings:
DPS- Any- could really use some melee!
Tank- 1- Any flavor

Contacts:
Discord: Kungfubanana#7678 (Me)
Discord: Icristhus#6754
Btag: Kungfubanana#1420
Btag: Icristhus#1625

Found a home, thank you all for your spams