Found a home! Please delete

Ok all,

I think my looking for a raid this tier might be over, but I’m still looking for a home for Shadowlands. I have a pally, monk, DK and will boost a Druid. I want to find a place that is looking for a solid player who can help run mythic +s and be a solid asset in a raid.

For Shadowlands, I will be able to raid two nights a week: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur, Sunday are the days I can raid.

In the mean time, I will be leveling a priest so I can learn to disc :slight_smile:

I would love to join a group that has Ben around for a couple of years and AOTC is the goal.

Hi Aquilo,

Who are we?
We are a new guild made up of veterans, currently 7/12 H and we are looking to jump to mythic raiding quickly. Guild is being put together by a veteran with competitive raiding experience, previous guild hosting and raid leading. We are just starting our roster for mythic raiding. Please see below for details.

Raiding/Recruiting Info

• Contact btag: exelzero#1102, dacuzz#1826
  • Server: Proudmoore
  • Faction: Alliance
  • Raid Times: 9pm - 12am (PST)
  • Ilvl requirements: 455+
  • Mandatory Addons: Deadly Boss Mods and Exorsus Raid Tools

What we are looking for!
Currently seeking mainly dps and healers. We are open to hybrid folks who have both dps/tank or dps/healing spec available.

Current demand:

Mages [EXTREMELY HIGH]
Warlocks [EXTREMELY HIGH]
Hunters [EXTREMELY HIGH]
Boomkin (Open to hybrid)
Holy Priest
Holy Paladin [HIGH]
Death Knights (Open to hybrid)
Shaman (Open to hybrid)[RESTO HIGH DEMAND]
Monk (open to hybrid)
Demon Hunter (DPS)
WARRIOR (DPS)
Rogue

Guild culture!
We’re laid back, throw lots of jokes. We enjoy dark humor and fun ideas. However, when it’s time to get serious we put our mean war faces on and bring out the best of our quality as players to clear out content. Bring your beers to raid night and lets crack down some progression! We also get involved in Mythic + runs.

I thank you all in advance, and I wish you all happy smashing!

-Casper

Good morning all!

Hey Aquilo, if Alliance is something that you are willing to consider we have a newly formed guild on Proudmoore that has started Raiding normal and moving into heroic after that. Our raid nights are Tuesday 6-9 and Sunday 6-8 PST. We have started running Mythic+ dungeons and typically group up for Dungeons, Islands and dailies. We have an active discord and a very good group of people. If you would like to know more or have any questions you can reach me on Discord at Khell#4727. Best of luck finding a guild :slight_smile:

Hey aquilo what classes are you willing to heal on?

Monk, Druid when boosted and probably priest. I really want to learn to disc

if you aree interested, we are recruiting new friends to progress with in this patch and continue

into Shadowlands. 4/8m xp last patch, we aim for aotc and casually spam +s during the week

and help out each other, hit me up if you are interested. Aincrad Blood Oath - Illidan. aotc now

(12/12h) and plan on some mythic soon as we recruit more. Tuesday/Wednes 7-10pm CST and

sometimes casual normal on the weekends
Btag:omgalex3#111
Discord:Baguio#3731

Thanks for the info.

Hello,
The Clique is a friendly, casual, heroic raiding guild on the alliance side of the Norgannon server. We have been around sense early in Burning Crusade. A lot of our core members have known one another for a long time, and we offer a stable, friendly environment to new raiders or seasoned raiders that want a break from hardcore environments.
We are currently 11/12N 10/12H Nylotha. Pushing for the last 2 boss. We raid 11:15pm to 2:15am server time (EST) Tuesday and Sunday. We are currently looking for a Tank and some range/melee dps to round out our raiding team. Our guild boasts quite a few west coast members, a few night owls, and a few parents who find time to play after their kids have gone to sleep.
In general, we are a group of people that play wow because we enjoy the people we play with and we have a lot of fun together raiding. If this sounds like a good fit for what you are looking to do, I highly recommend checking us out and getting in touch with a member of the guild.
If you are interested in joining us or have any questions please feel free to contact Kutu or Hadorya. Battle tags are Hadorya#1497 and Kutubiyya#1460. Or on discord at Hadorya #3191

Good afternoon! I’m Nayely, your friendly neighborhood recruitment officer for Natural Latency!

Natural Latency is an alliance guild on Stormrage. We raid twice a week (T/Th 9:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST), and generally run mythics multiple times throughout the week. We are currently 12/12 H and 1/12 M for 8.3!

We’re looking for like-minded adults who want to experience and clear content each tier, with our main goal being to get Ahead of the Curve as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Who are we?

Our ultimate goal for raiding is Ahead of the Curve, with the goal of moving into mythic after we have cleared heroic.

We’re a group of friends who have been raiding together in some form for many years. We want to continue to progress without having to commit to make raiding a full time job. We mess up and we make fun of each other because of it – we know not to take things too seriously because that’s when it starts to feel like work. We face palm and laugh; we cuss and roll our eyes; we get frustrated some nights, but we always come back each night with a fresh attitude. We understand that things happen, and sometimes our natural latency gets in the way, but we enjoy the people that we’re with and we have fun!

Raid Times

Our raid times are Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:00 to 11:30 EST/server time.

If this sounds like something you may be interested in, please feel free to reach out to me (Nayely) via battletag (Nayely#1725) or discord (Nayely#5201)!

Well we’re in need of healers over at avalanche on area 52. We are an aotc focused guild that raids 11:30 PM est(8:30pm pst) till 2 am est (11pm pst) Tue thu

This would be for Shadowlands :slight_smile:

If you arent opposed to Alliance, Brotherhood of the North [Mannoroth] has been around since 11/24/2004. We have been raiding every tier since Molten core, and are looking for more people to join our family.

Our raiding goal is generally to clear heroic, and push as far in to mythic as we can. With our server being original, its sometimes hard to find fresh blood who want to raid.

Our raid days are Tues/Wed/thurs 9-midnight EST. We are relatively casual, with a core group who has been together for a long time. If you are looking for a place to call home in a guild that wont disappear and get to experience AOTC in a relatively laid back group. Look me up :slight_smile:

Account bound essences!!!

I’m back!!!

Boomkin love as well. Let me be your Swiss Army knife

Might pug some heroic raids to get more exp on my toons…since I’m gonna be stuck in my house for weeks!

Morning all. Tank / dps / healer looking for a home.

Hey there we would love to chat with you please reach out to me on Discord :slight_smile:

Discord: Epicphantom#6202

Thanks for the chat balls. Sorry it couldn’t work out.

Hey Aquilo! Why are you done looking for a team for BFA? Just curious. We’d love to have you for M+ and the social side of our guild, and looking to go forward into Shadowlands of course. And if you change your mind you can always talk to someone about the current tier as well. I’ll copy paste our info below and if we pique your interest feel free to reach out! Hope you find something :heart:

Observance on Area 52 is recruiting for Ny’alotha!

We are a social, serious, yet casual raiding guild that focuses on first AOTC and then further progression into whatever the current raid tier is without losing focus on or sacrificing the fun of the game. We strive to have fun together whether we’re raiding, running M+ or doing any form of world content including leveling.

Raids
Tuesday/Thursday
8:30-11:30 pm Eastern
7:30-10:30 pm Central
5:30-8:30 pm Pacific

Mythic+, PVP, Achievement Runs, and all other content consistently going on in between raids as we are an active guild.

Current Progression
12/12H
Looking to continue building our core to push into mythic

Guild Member Expectations:
18+
Team Player
Fun with a Sense of Humor
Discord required for raiding

Recruitment Needs:
Raiders: Currently we are recruiting 1 healer and 1 to 2 dps however we will always consider any exceptional players that fit with us! Furthermore we are open to all levels, classes, and specs, regardless of raid needs.

Healers: (Shaman or Monk preferred NO Holy Priests )
Ranged DPS: (Shadow Priest, Ele Shammy, Mage, Boomkin NO Hunters or Locks ) Bonus points to a dps with heals OS

Contact
Discord Blackrend#6342 or giles#7702
Battletag blackrend#1299 or jgiles#1313

1 Like