Forums do not fit on phone?

I don’t know how to explain other than the word wrap on some of the post titles is not working; therefore, the titles are like 25 words long…and it’s making every page not fit on my phone.

I have to constantly scroll to the right to read everything, now.

Just started a few minutes ago,

Maybe someone who is more technologically savvy can explain it better than me.

iPhone 11 Pro - Safari browser.

3 Likes

I noticed that earlier as well. iPhone 8+ using Chrome.

2 Likes

Ah so it’s not just me awesome. Iv been trying to find out what I might have clicked but to no avail.

You want to post in the mobile bug report forum.

2 Likes

Looks like it got transferred over.

Thanks! Thought I clicked on the right category but I suffer from fat fingers occasionally. :slight_smile:

Everything looks good to me, but then I’m using Firefox app on an iPhone 13. It seems to be limited to the Safari app, I just checked.

FWIW, the forums are a third-party software product called Discourse. This bug is cropping up in other forums that use Discourse, and the lead developer has indicated the bug popped up in association with a recent change to the software, so they’re working on squashing it.

4 Likes

Thanks for the info, its not just the word wrap but also any kind of select or quote components are janky and borked.

Also if you are on a thread that has multiple reply you will notice issues when scrolling down or up to read.