Forums broken yo

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/853493788836364309/1068304855271219200/image.png

If I scroll down this thing follows.

4 Likes

Happening to me to, but maybe it’s something new!

1 Like

Yeah, it’s kind of annoying. Works fine on mobile though. Definitely an improvement.

1 Like

I don’t like it.
this is me with the website:

2 Likes

This is annoying as all get out. It scrolls from the top of the thread down to where you last read and will do that rather than starting where you finished in your prior visit. It wasn’t broken until they decided to “fix” it.

It’s so annoying like actually. If the thread is really long then it’s just bugs out. I am actually trying so hard to refrain myself from bad language because of how bad this is.

1 Like

There is no reason the large WARCRAFT DIABLO OVERWATCH STARCRAFT bar needs to be visible at all times.

There is no reason there should be space ABOVE and BELOW that bar, and then still have the navigation bar.

This isn’t good design, and looks really bad

1 Like

At this point, I wish I was perm banned so I don’t have to see this monstrosity.

This cannot possibly intentional, this is the most massive waste of vertical space and completely breaks the UI. If this was intentional then the person that thought it was a good idea needs to be given shame walk for such an absolutely horrible change. Either way, please remove this immediately.

1 Like

Nah, I think they’re trying to get less people to use the forums.

you would technically still see it. you just wouldn’t be able to post.

Why isn’t this bar at the very top of the screen? Why is there a small gap of wasted space above it?

1 Like

It also hardcore stutters/goes back and forth and sometimes breaks when you try to hit the side bar to the bottom of the thread… Sometimes just click on a thread it starts randomly scrolling, and when you click on a notificaiton/return to a thread you had previously visited.

Refreshing a page scrolls you elsewhere in the thread, and trying to scroll down in long threads with the side bar doesn’t work.

It’s especially bad scrolling up.

The two see through gaps at the top of the screen and under the bigger blizzard bar above the navigation bar are absolutely horrible to look at. Hope this is a bug and not intentional, can’t even stand to look at it currently.

2 Likes

it is indeed intentional.

No website has ever been made better by having the floating top bar follow you. There is absolutely nothing so important on that bar that I need to see it all all times no matter what.

2 Likes

I literally thought it was a bug or a virus on my part.