Forums are NOT an airport

1 Like

sees the Orc’s post history
By “patch” content you mean identity politics? Sir this is Wendys

4 Likes

When ppl are dropping their subscriptions they are directed to leave feedback here.

So yea, it’s fine as long as it’s mostly constructive.

Blizzard needs feedback, it’s the pulse of the community.

It’s fine.

5 Likes

What makes you think the outrage is “fake”? You have an expansion with a bad loot system, boring as all hell questing, tedious and mind-numbing systems in systems and the worst pvp and pve balance this game has ever seen.

Coming off of BFA this outrage isn’t fake I don’t think.

3 Likes

The internet is not a big truck.

1 Like

Ah the latest Tulnn post how refreshing lol

“I quit” threads are perfectly acceptable thread topics.

9 Likes

Keep yer feet on the ground!

Oh sick burn!

2 Likes

He called me a harasser for calling out how every post he participates in or creates is like this one…
Or “conspiracy theorist” for mentioning how he appears in the same post as the Velf hunter on post about identity politics…

1 Like

They could use a Cinnabon here though, just saying.

4 Likes

Oh, man. Now I want a Cinnabon.

Curse you, Paladina!

3 Likes

Okay.

How do you explain the people who have been posting “i quit” threads for 6 months and are still here, though?

Oh that’s easy… the ones who say they are quitting because of some insane theory… are just trolling.

2 Likes

some of you should get frequent complainer miles!

1 Like

They are unhappy with aspects of the game and wish to express it the hopes blizzard will understand their frustration
Many people have felt like quitting just to take a short pause and come back, it’s very common. I can personally attest to this.

3 Likes

That… is funny.

1 Like

Blizzard tells people to say why they unsubscribe on the forums. Sorry that it upsets you! :slight_smile:
P.S., try some hotter takes, you will get more enthusiastic bites.

1 Like

Today may not be the day to do that… Watched 2 threads get taken down in 5 minutes from someone temper tantrum posting on the forums.

I did that.
I left Shadowlands but sometimes resub for events (like now).
So is not impossible but I do have to admit… most people who are like “I unsubed for X that I didn’t like” are just doing it for the drama. But some do bring good points… like how tedious the game has become and how little rewarding it is for casuals.

1 Like

That’s not a reason to stop feedback for more LGBT representation.