Forum trust level

yeah…thats why I refuse to participate.
if theyre gonna treat us like criminals who might post links to illegal content or something until we run the gauntlet, Im just not interested in playing their game.

As bad as twitter and facebook are, they at least treat me like an adult.

2 Likes

eek because they had to moderate it, we no longer can post in it. so now, no velf or helf thread.

All that power and you post a boba tea cat. Outrageous.

2 Likes

Have you gotten into the alphas for Legion, BFA or Shadowlands? I can’t remember if it was all of them or not but if you got into one of those alphas your account got flagged TL3 permanently because it was required to post in the private alpha forum. Bonus is apparently with that flag you can’t lose TL3 for inactivity or just flagging. I’m sure if you did anything heinous enough they could manually remove the flag but afaik simple flagging won’t.

I’ve been actioned twice and gotten them back. Both took 6 months to return. Also, I’ve lost subscription twice and had to regain it.

Just annoying when I type something to be helpful like a website and have to use these markers

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

2 Likes

Yup.

I had a permanent ban overturned dating back to 2009 and still got TL3. Then lost it. Then got it again.

It just takes time.

1 Like

With great power comes great gif responsibility

2 Likes

Yes

1 Like

I’ve lost and gotten my forum privileges like 4-5 times. Just get a WFH job with lots of downtime, be obsessed with WoW and everyone’s terrible or good takes on WoW politics.

1 Like

Don’t think i was in any alphas, but all the betas for the past few expansions. Got in with the first wave of DF beta, the last wave of SL beta, and one of the middle waves for BFA beta.

I remember one day i decided to try posting a gif just to see if i could, knowing i didn’t have TL3. And then i did.

and now i have

as a cashier we dont get that choice. yeah i made a lot of bad life choices in college.

I think you can still get credit for logging into the forums via your phone and clicking a long, long, long topic and just swiping through at a leisurely pace.

i was upgraded to level 2 , i have no idea what it does for me, is this a call for celebration?

doesnt it require a 6 month cooldown between bans?

Level 2 is normal. People new to the forums start out pretty limited until they’re here for a bit.

I’ve never been suspended but never had trust level 3 either. Not sure why. :woman_shrugging:

I’ve changed servers a few times which resulted in a name change and resetting post count and all that… but only moved servers a few times in the last 10 years or so, so I doubt that’s it.

Just give it time. Scroll through a lot of threads, and hand out a lot of :heart:

1 Like

You will, it took me about a month to get it back, after being away for awhile.

Once? 9 times actually.

1 Like

I’ve earned… re-earned trust 3 bout 4 times now. That means I should be a higher level

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon: