Forum trust level

If you can lose your trust level or be denied advancement because someone flagged you I will really be disappointed in the system, I don’t think mods here have time to go after false flaggers so they get away with it.

Trolls and griefers could go on a flagging spree, or start a flagging mafia and make us pay every week to keep our trust level.

4 Likes

thats exactly how it works.

1 Like

It is what it is. I lost Trust level in the past due to users flagging me on their alts even after a mod decided that the post was fine after the fact.

Currently dealing with a problematic user doing so in the Void Elf topic.

I know they did it as I got 5 notifications within seconds of each other. Which means they did it over and over to get the posts automatically hiddened.

They didn’t even try to hide it by spacing it out.

Its ok if your life revolves around WoW but not the forums and your trust level, if I had to walk away from the forums right now and never return, I would only miss the blue posts… and the “I quit” topics, and maybe the violent arguments that break out that turn into a race to be first to ignore so one person can get last word in.

And also the people who suddenly give away 30 pets and 20 toys out of the blue… hmm that hasn’t happened in a while… where is that guy?

Well, those with the highest Trust Levels tend to post a lot less and try not to have too strong an opinion to avoid getting in it with bad actors. It’s just the sad reality.

Blizzard needs to tie flagging to account and not character.

1 Like

A bunch of us have been pleading for btags (or a similar system) to prevent this sort of abuse.

One of the CS reps did mention that something was in the works, but that was a while ago, and we’re still waiting.

2 Likes

Read things post some get some likes.

That’s as far as i know how to get it.

It’s a shame that it still isn’t a thing.

It’s so blatant.

Having multiple posts put on Hidden within seconds of each other makes it so obvious what happened.

You don’t need to do that anymore, it just tells you now on your activity page in the line under the profile pic. At the end it will say Trust Level: Regular if you are TL3, I forget what TL1 and 2 are called.

1 Like

It’s the biggest grind in wow apparently. I don’t even try. I’ll let other people fix links for me.

You have to know where to jab the voodoo doll, lol

1 Like

Gift basket to Ion.

I like how if you get banned once, on this outrageously sensitive forum, you can never be 3.

3 Likes

The real thing for me is…who cares, lol.
leave it to blizzard to turn even their forum into a flipping grind, lmao.
I refuse to participate

I just want to post links. Sometimes it’s very useful.

2 Likes

Someone up above was suspended for a bit and got theirs back. :dracthyr_shrug:

1 Like

I’ve gained and lost TL3 like twice now.

Not true.

1 Like

That’s what that super thread says

1 Like

Well, it’s wrong.

1 Like

You could be me and have TL3 for no good reason.

2 Likes