Forum trust level

i dunno about that, i got suspended and lost t3 and regained it 6 months later which isn’t a ton of time

for me 6 months is a lot of time.

Terrible design imo, they didn’t even do the courtesy of giving everyone a fresh start when they implemented this iirc, if you were ever banned even on the prior forums you can’t get trust level 3. They really need to rethink that whole trust level.

thats not true i lose it after suspensions and gain it back all the time just doing my thing.

I went into the special lounge a couple of times, and yes, it is quite stale in there. The only thing I saw and posted on was a thread where new level 3’s announced their arrival to “special”. B.O.R.I.N.G.

Literally in the requirements for trust level 3.

i guess my account is magical then /shrug

You can gain it back after suspensions. I’ve been hammered before and got it back.

1 Like

Interesting, I’ve met the requirements more than once and never got it due to being banned one time in the past. I guess Blizzard just hates me personally, which is understandable.

Nah I should of been 3 long ago but never got it it’s pretty evident some people never get it. I ain’t been sospended here in a long time should of done had 3 50 times over or more lol.

I dunno. I just kept browsing and posting on one of my characters. Now I can post gifs and stuff.

Meanwhile, this character is a total stranger that may steal everything and murder your mom. So trust level is low.

2 Likes

cauz i lost mine again for silly reasons :slight_smile:

i’ll get my badge of shame back sooner or later just wait :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

My trust in the forums has not increased at all since I’ve been using them. I wouldn’t worry about it.

Meanwhile I stop posting for 3 days and lose it. :rofl:

You’ll get it one day Bready :wink:

1 Like

It’s a weird, opaque system.

If you live on the forums like I do, you’ll get trust level 3 in no time.

https://tenor.com/bP9E9.gif

i was suspended in 2021 and gained it back 6 months later :woman_shrugging: