Forum Question

Hello and thanks for taking the time to read!

I put a lot of love recently into a player housing thread and was hoping to make an addition to it that would glean a lot of useful information. Unfortunately I think I am only trust level 2 due to me missing a few of the beefier requirements in the department of perusing the forums. For lack of a sheer, or perhaps even simply, collective number of posts due to me skipping between characters, I am shy of the trust level 3 requirements needed to link to a Google Forms poll I worked up. And it is disappointing that I can’t share it, or know what exactly I’m missing to reach the final leg of the Trust Level 3 race.

Is there any way I could be assisted in sharing the poll on my post? Or given any useful information on reaching Trust Level 3 without needing to eventually dig up my old post in the future?

Thank you again for your time.

Edit: Or any other alternative recommendations I may be able to make a poll with in my current trust level?

Use the box that says </>

It'll come out like this

and will permit any URL

www.google.com

2 Likes

This is probably something that will get the thread closed or deleted. Blizzard does not allow “poll” threads on the forums.

While yet another player housing thread is probably redundant, it is fine to have this subject thread. The developers can see it, and the feedback/discussion is what is important, not poll results.

I believe Trust Level 3 comes with reading a ton of threads/comments, and doing it on a daily basis for a long time.

I’m a little hazy on the exact requirements, but that is the only way.

1 Like

Personaly i dont see it happening blizzard said no for years but they said no to classic servers then they pulled it off so anything is possible Good luck.

Well there was a poll thread recently that brought the idea to me and it garnered some nearly 300 replies and didn’t seem to have any trouble.

Well, it depends on what the replies were. If it’s just a “do you want Feature A? Yes or no?”, followed by pages of simple yes and no answers, that’s not what they want. If it’s a thread full of good discussion and feedback, they will likely let it continue.

Likewise with a Google Form, I understand that it’s probably more involved than a simple “400 said yes”. But that’s feedback that needs to be in the actual thread, not asking people to check out and add to an external source.

3 Likes

Thank you so much. I am going to try a recommendation above and see if it will work. If so it may have some useful information to share amongst the forum community.

Not to put a downer on it but there are millions of WoW players. 300 responses is not statistically significant.

1 Like

Oh definitely not a downer, you’re 100% right. Feedback of any kind and gauging interest in the discussion on a public forum where the minority participate is still of interest to me, though. Maybe I’m just odd? I don’t really like to discuss WoW elsewhere other than the forums, however, so I suppose as my primary outlet I’ll make the most use of it in as positive a way as I can.

By the looks of it, you’re just short on the reading requirement. You have to maintain a ratio of 20k posts read every 100 days. So far, you’re setting close to 4k. Find some huge threads and start scroll/reading through them :wink:
Details for trust level 3:

4 Likes