Forum option : show your btag attached to your user name

no opinion from me. just a question. do you think there will ever be a wow forum option to show your btag as the username ?

if yes, tell me why.
if no, atleast say hi? maybe tell me why ?

1 Like

It’s mandatory in every other blizzard forum. This is the only Blizzard forum where you post as a character.

4 Likes

I have a feeling that the people who would choose to display their btag aren’t the reason people want btags on the forums.

4 Likes

It’s also the only game they make where we make our own character.

2 Likes

You make customized characters in D4, but you post with your btag on the D4 forums. Troll there and there’s no hiding.

4 Likes

I don’t consider customizing an already made character making my own.

In WoW you make your character from scratch. In D4 it is a character already created, you just change a few things.

1 Like

What you can do in D4 is pushing the definition of custom characters. I mean, I suppose technically you can call them that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s just as customizable or more.

2 Likes

It’s not. But if you want to think that, you go on ahead.

I am indifferent to the battle tag option. Though I wouldn’t mind them taking some more hints from Raider IO and letting us have our own profiles. On there I can have my Discord and battle tag in the cases where someone wishes to contact me.

1 Like

they tried that before. it failed. spectacularly.

1 Like

One of two things needs to happen: Btags under character names or just account wide ignore and flags.

1 Like

Real ID is not Btags. Every other Blizzard forum uses Btags.

3 Likes

No need, just give us account wide ignore, and this has been talked to death.

2 Likes

Do I think it would happen, probably not. However, if blizz would allow us a option to change our Btag before implementation. I would certainly be all for it. I have no doubt some people have a Btag that they wouldn’t want shared with everyone else. Poor choices and what not when creating.

1 Like

I’m unsure why this became the topic of choice lately. Everyone’s bored? LOL I don’t know.

both seems fine at the same time tbh. btag and ignore at the same time.
the btag would just enable say, hey lets come and play in the game sometime experinces.

it has been talked to death. this just spawned once more after the other privacy topic came up.
my ttwo brain cells thought " what if its open more instead of closed off "
then that became btag everywhere

If it’s optional then I wouldn’t mind it, but I would never use it.

1 Like

Should there be?
Yes, so we can actually ignore people.
Will there be?
No, I think its clear at this point they dont care much for these forums.

Then let me show it and look at who’s left.