Forum character randomly missing

Good day!

Earlier today I noticed I had been randomly logged out of the forums. When I logged back in, I noticed my main forum posting character was not showing in my list. I logged in game to double check on her, and she’s still there, but for some reason she randomly went missing from my list of forum characters. Logging out and back in to the forums did not help.

Bug or known issue? Any other suggestions or ideas? :blush:

1 Like

I know you have probably fixed the issue by now but in case anyone else came here to find the answer, just relog on the forums. This was a known bug and they have since fixed it but you won’t see the fix unless you relog.

Thank you for the suggestion, but it didn’t work. I’ve tried logging out of the forums on my desktop as well as my phone, and no change.

It’s not a big deal, just kind of trippy how my main posting character Just went poof.

Greetings all,

Thank you for reporting this issue to us. We are looking into a number of similar reports at this time. We aren’t always able to provide updates as we continue our investigation however we appreciate your patience.

To assist us with our investigation, could you please provide the character name and realm for the character(s) which are missing?

Thank you.

1 Like

As far as I can tell, it’s just one character for me; Penny - Blood Furnace.

Hiya Jolene,

Could you please try logging the character(s) in question completly into the game world and then out? This should re-publish your data to the various websites. Please let us know if this resolves the issue for you.

1 Like

Thank you, that worked! Not sure what happened, but I appreciate the assistance. :purple_heart:

1 Like

I’ve logged back in and out and my Horde characters are still missing.

Did you specifically log in and out of the characters which are missing? You must log each individual cahracter fully into the game world.

Also, please provide examples to include Character name & Realm name to help us troubleshoot further.

Sorry to sound like a broken record, but just trying to make-sure. Thanks.

All of my characters are missing except this one, including characters I have played within the past 24 hours. On Chrome, I have no available characters showing on my account.

After the first realm connection to Blackrock, the armory of my “forum main” went 404… but I was still able to post from the character.
(Nobully-Blackrock)

After the 2nd round of connections, it doesn’t appear in the character selection list at all.

I’ve logged the character into the game, then logged out of the client completely.

It would be highly disappointing to lose my TL3 due to being unable to maintain the upkeep of the trust level, as a result of whatever is going on :expressionless:

I logged all the way out of the forum (about 6 hours later) and the character has now returned :slight_smile: