Forsaken/Undead Customization Megathread

Arrow to the knee!
Arrow to the eye!
Arrow in the back!

Arrows everywhere!

4 Likes

Too bad headless couldn’t be an option, imagine a Forsaken running around with his head in his hands.

1 Like

OMG! It’s Ozy!

1 Like

Oh I’m not sure if it’s been mentioned here, but how about full skeleton forsaken? Is that possible? Would people want those options? I think it’d be neat.

3 Likes

Definetly would love make up, since the forsaken mask has make up on it! Very appropriate.

I would also like undead shaman, with the frakenstein lightning bolts. Seeing as Naxxramas has undead shaman with the frankenstein theme. The tesla coil totems would be nice.

3 Likes

Oh! I never knew I wanted this until you made it manifest in words.

2 Likes

Yes, and the lepergnomes that serve the forsaken would be a nice alternate bodytype option.

These are the frankenstein themes. The big guys is the shaman, weirdly but it could work on the forsaken model.

This guys was like the first cannon undead shaman in BFA on the horde side, he died though, hope we see him in shadowlands. Hoping to get undead shaman in the future.

Some lightning bolt nails on the neck and forehead would be nice for forsaken especially if we ever get them as shamans/tidesages. The lightning magic would definetly be a good frankenstein callout and theme for undead elemental masters. The mad scientist look also would work well with lightning bolts.

Such as Dr. Junkenstein. That sort of aesthetic looks great for forsaken. Especially like the lightning hair static.

3 Likes

Yeah realistically Forsaken should be undead versions of anyone who has ever died in Lordaeron, in an ideal world, aka Trolls, Gnomes, Humans, and Elves.

But alas.

Undeath for everyone~

Bump! Please, beard/afrotextured hair for Forsaken :frowning:

(and troll beards but that’s a side note)

4 Likes

What about a patchwork skin option? You’re just covered in stitches with different colored patches of skin.

5 Likes

That’d be cool, maybe combine with the Frankenstein stitches suggestion

Frankenstein stitch toggle, and then a secondary toggle with “solid skin” vs “patchwork”

3 Likes

All those options together would look wicked!

i want upright undead so i can play a sassy dead warlock.
and yass for afro textured hair.

2 Likes

Bump.

I get more people play elves and more people want more types of elves but Forsaken are still a sizeable part of the player base and more cool zombie features are cool and applying the diversity stuff to Forsaken lol

I want my forsaken character to be a self insert :pleading_face:

3 Likes

double bump, need more help from other Forsaken players, whether mains or alts :frowning:

2 Likes

As I said in another thread, if we’re talking customization, I’d like them to hire some more voice actors, and record all the PC lines again, then give us a choice on character creation.

I can’t ever sound like Vincent Price, but I can try.

5 Likes

I would switch to my forsaken, but for some reason I can’t change my character.

I’d really like to see facial hair on male undeads. Of course I would really like to see some undead heritage armor added, kind of like the royal guards

4 Likes

Can we do this with all the races, actually?
This’d actually be huge.

2 Likes