Forsaken & Kaldorei Heritage announced

What are you talking about?

The plaque we are are talking about was erected before Sylvanas died, when she was an ally to the Alliance. She memorialized Alleria’s memory with the epitaph after she went through the Dark Portal. I’m sure there are people even within the ranks of the Alliance who still remember Sylvanas as a hero.

Why would the humans deface a memorial to one of their heroes? is their xenophobia that present?

People are not logical and I think it’s not only plausible, but incredibly likely that the plaque would’ve had defacement attempts, provided that they weren’t stopped by guards like Zerde suggested.

I think this is a fair a time as any to say that I still think Calia is a Dreadlord, specifically Balnazzar. And even if she’s not her model is colour coded with the Scarlet Crusade, which on one hand could mean she is an enemy to the Forsaken, or alternatively as i have speculated in the past, she’s meant to take Mirelle Ward’s place as the priest Disipline representative leading the Scarlet Pilgrims. But one thing I know for certain is she does not belong with the Forsaken.

That new datamine view of inside the Scarlet Monestary where it looks like they are rebuilding is very interesting to me.

Can’t imagine why. At most, she was an officer of the Alliance’s least enthusiastic, shortest-lived member state, and the only Second War battle she fought in was over before it even joined the Alliance. In fact, per Sylvanas, the main reason she got elected ranger-general in the first place was that her duty to Quel’Thalas wasn’t compromised by loyalty to the Alliance, unlike Alleria.

When the name “Sylvanas Windrunner” is muttered in the SW pub, it’s probably on the uncomfortable topics of melting night elves and undead tyranny and that stint she had as the literal Warchief of the Horde.

High level cope. Maybe it’s time to make your peace with Calia and the council; Sylvanas isn’t coming back to take her place on it. And you’re crazy to even want that, given she renounced all the roles and titles that bound her to the Horde in favor of her Windrunner heritage.

6 Likes

Why should we accept the council? They are illegitemate and have an alliance spy in their ranks who works in the pocket of Stormwind. Calia is a filthy traitor who does everything of the benefit for our enemies like ceding Gilneas to Genn and the Worgen. We will never accept them we want a government that puts Horde interests first and don’t do compromise with the alliance.

You don’t have to like the council, as I’m sure there are other people who dislike it. But the Warchief position does need to be bought back, even if it’s a wartime only position.

Sylvanas is a divisive character to most people. She’s one of the few who brings out some rather intense feelings amongst some players. I love her, I want her to come back, I don’t care how or in what capacity. I just want her active in the story again.

1 Like

Who cares about gilneas, the forsaken were forced to take it and don’t really need to hold it

7 Likes

We need to hold it until the alliance retreats from Silverpine and Hillsbrad. Genn must give an ultimatum to Ivar Bloodfang and his pack. That is the price of peace.

Genn can give all the ultimatums he wishes. Ivar isn’t obligated to listen to him or the alliance. He and his pack are just allies with the alliance and the alliance knows the Bloodfang can pull their support anytime they wish

1 Like

So that means no peace with the alliance. Good. So long as everyone knows it was the blue team not willing to actually commit to the treaty.

Both sides are comitted to the treaty though. Considering that neither side has attempted to attack the other and the Bloodfang pack for all these years have been content to hold on to Fenris Isle and Shadowfang Keep without zero expansion since than

1 Like

Entering Forsaken land and taking these places were an act of agression and literally war. Just because the Horde council are weak pushovers doesn’t mean the alliance was ever allowed to do this.

You do realize that land has always been split between Gilneas and Lordaeron right? Shadowfang keep and the area around it was Lord Crowleys land before the wall went up.

Can’t exactly encroach on land that rightfully belongs to your own people, in this case the gilneans

4 Likes

It stopped being Gilneas when vanilla went live. Ivar is the main enemy of the Forsaken and him being alive is a continued threat to our safety.

You honestly believe a single worgen pack is a threat to the entire forsaken war machine?

Come on, even you are smarter than that

Yes. You must be blind not to see it.

Think about how utterly stupid that sounds Erevien. Think REALLY HARD how asinine that is

2 Likes

The Worgen resistance was the main reason we couldn’t take the rest of Lordaeron.

They had help from the 7th Legion, you know, the alliances elite unit?

That kind of puts in a damper in things, plus the forsaken didn’t expect the sheer ferocity of the worgen. They were so used to their enemies fleeing or giving up quickly

No negotiations until the alliance gives up their settlements in Lordaeron. Until that happens Gilneas is ours.