Forsaken Capital

You understand that you’re still human right?
You’re just under the effect of magic that doesn’t let you die, but you’re still human.

1 Like

Laugh in your face as I told you so.

Anduin will play a part but I feel it’s way more likely Illidan will be the one we will owe.

You didn’t?

Do you even pay attention to the posts you make? Or do they just kind of blur together, into one giant angry haze?

1 Like

You know that Illidan is a Night Elf, Yes?

I have oft-said that Night Elves are supreme. If a Night Elf is the saviour, once again, I told you so. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha I’d be okay with it.

Tbh I’m looking back at old lore and content and models of stuff and honestly I’m falling in love with wow all over again. They do a great job writing wow.

The forsaken I hope will get their city back too.

Did. Past tense. Those people aren’t here any more.

3 Likes

I think it’s actually really good but I also have a theory on where the story is leading. Will have to wait until the end of the saga to find out though.

Azeroth is actually our enemy.

If it’s not leading to Azeroth’s destruction and us starting over on a new world ( and thus removing 20 years of dead, butchered,retconned baggage ), they’ve failed.

The beauty of it I think is that the story will make it all awesome.

We will see!

They cleared the plague from the surface level of the Ruins of Lordaeron, so all that’s left is to clean up the Undercity.

Or maybe the writers should ask the players permission before they write anything. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Misconception. You did a quest that had you clean it… but it didn’t actually do anything. It’s still death on surface level. (Blizz problem, not an Alliance problem.)

Lore and gameplay are separate, yes.

Upgraded Undercity and Gilneas capitals would be nice.

After all lore wise Gilneas was recovered and Undercity is in the middle of getting rid of the Blight inside the sewers and rebuilding.

1 Like

Anduin will not be the savior of the world. As TWW is set up, it is highly likely that Lothar’s distant relative, who has never been mentioned in 20 years, will be the hero who saves everyone, including Anduin from himself.

Illidan did help to save the world, yes. But he also once put it in danger.

I wish Teldrassil could be cleaned up so easily. I have the feeling that no one is really happy with the new World Tree and its tiny village on the edge of the Dragon Isles…

It would generally be nice if current events in the game were reflected. Nowadays, most zones no longer match the present.

1 Like

No!

Blizzard does not know the difference between the concepts of upgrade and change.

The two cities are fine the way they are, they just need to be restored to the game, not upgraded, not changed, restored.

(Yes, this is a sore point with me.)

1 Like

Well for Undercity I mainly meant maybe some visual upgrades and maybe adding some stuff from Ogrimmar so it can be a main HUB, same for Gilneas (granted Gilneas already looks solid)

I rarely ever went to Darnassus cause there’s just nothing there.

1 Like

Its long past time we purged the forsaken and cleaned up all their cities and towns, or burn them down, god only knows how long it would take to actually clean up the crap they have done to the envoirment.