Forrest Gump

He’d be the running man from OoT

:ocean: :crab: :ocean: :crab:

2 Likes

I see him play normal human SInce well I mage be strong type, He fought in war so A footmail type of the human kingdom

I sure he be that man that Farm carzy to get what he need, man ran around world until he stop.

Also just asking and hoping for wow parody but in game version of Bubba Gump Shrimp Company, You ever been in one… Lord I have few meals my lord I love to eat shimp and shirmps and seafood is amamzing like Mythic tier worthy of food.

But at last this just whishful post when I saw forrest Gump, Keep dreaming my dude Hey, Maybe roleplay a Forrest gump guy you self seen how well he do.

2 Likes

In spite of winning the Academy Award for Forest Gump or Andy Beckett in Philadelphia, Tom Hanks played a much more difficult role playing Jim Lovell in Apollo 13 and he wasn’t even nominated.

For a Hollywood Actor Gump and Beckett were much easier to play. Almost no one in Hollywood understands the “Go blow up” attitude of the astronauts, the guys with “The right stuff”.

1 Like

This is assuming Forest is the issue and the war and things going on around him weren’t
It was an interesting time they dropped him in
Tom hanks character was a kind soul , with no ulterior motives , that is not necessarily a weakness.
Acquisition of wealth and peer approval would be a thing that happens incidentally, so he would probably just follow the story.

1 Like

He’d be one of those turtles that made it to the water.

3 Likes

Now that’s funny :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Alright, let’s use dot points to make it more concise:

• Gump will play Human, since he is as bread and butter as they come, he doesn’t understand these skinny looking fairytales or the bullmen and dogmen, just bog standard Human, also it does bear thinking that The Alliance is diametrically opposed to the Red Enemy Horde, AKA Communism, where he was conditioned to see Red as Bad

• Next, as a devout Christian, he will probably abhor the conceptualization of magic, so a caster class is completely out, as well as Paladins and Death Knights

• Gump does everything directly, there is no subterfuge, inner focus, communion with animals etc, so that eliminates pretty much every other class outside of Warriors

• I imagine Gump doesn’t see the funny side of playing a female character, as a male, and will definitely pick male

• Lastly, he will probably pick all the facial cues that make him look as relatable to real life as possible, outside of the extremely buff physique Human males have

• Given his protective nature especially around his friends, Gump’s prerogative would be to play a Protection Warrior

• If he figures out Transmogrification, he would most likely take the most plain and sedate appearance possible - no garish colours, oversized weapons etc, just plain and simple

So there we have it: Forrest Gump will play a Male Human Prot Warrior…

6 Likes

Ah may not be a smart man, but ah know what a shield bash eeeis.

3 Likes

I bet Lieutenant Dan would probably be a worgan death night. And they never did find out where Tex was from

He would play a Druid, because shift happens.

I don’t know about the race but I’m sure about the class.

Hunter

Male human hunter.

He would be a neutral panda that runs around collecting ore and herbs.

1 Like

A female human rogue named Jenny.

2 Likes