Forming M+ Group

Hey, looking for some people to run keys with 1or 2 nights a week. Im a flex player so i can swap to whatever we need depeing on who applies. Currently 2800 io, looking to do keys 20-25. will probably do tuesday/saturday or saturday/sunday schedule but we can schedule it depending on everyones schedule.

Hit me up on discord if your interested @HotGoku

still looking for anyone interested

hello Friends! im currently looking for a group to push keys, last sason i gto 3k and im currently 2950 i skipped a few weeks during holidays and other stuff, but my guild finished progging which means i have more time to push keys.

my current main character is: Liffuvir-Stormrage
i can play diffeent alts such as dh, warlock, or augie(im not closed to other alts its just what came to mind)

and my preffered role is anything im an all rounder, but i usually play healer on pugs because when you heal you can control how the key will go and do extra things every now and then that being said im not closed to play other positions.

please let me know on this forum post or in discord if you are interested and looking for 1 extra for a 5 man team.

Thanks for reading

Discord contact: Liffuvir#8885
battletag: Liffuvir#1785

Hiya i main havoc dps and always need more people to run keys with as pugging isnt ideal. Im sitting at around 3200 io and can play veng but still newish to it at aroun 2600 io on it. My btag is dante#17241 i also have discord which is osama_bin_laggen