Forming Casual M+ Team: Looking for DPS/Hybrids

GOAL:
To have a consistent group of 5 players who enjoy playing together on a regular basis, thereby elevating the need to pug.

We currently have a tank, healer, and one DPS. We are looking for two more DPS.

SKILL:
We are casual players who put the effort into playing well. Note: the emphasis is enjoying playing together, and have a group of people who invest in each other. We are 408-415 ilvl at the moment, and are working on gearing.

OTHER:

• We are mostly introverted, and are looking for the same.
  • We keep a clean chat environment, that is supportive and positive.
  • We vary in the times we run and work that out throughout the week. But typically our times are between 6PM-10PM EST on weekdays and on Weekends.
  • We connect on Discord as we do M+'s.

If this looks like something you want to be part of, please contact me via discord: Joeathon#7099

Hey Grim!

Your weekday and weekend times work great for me!

I’m a 438 Prot/Ret Pally (not sure if you needed melee) and I have a 390 BM Hunter I just started working on as well. Currently 2.5k, and eventually I want to push to 20s across the board, but my biggest thing is also finding a chill, introvert friendly group to just enjoy running with. I’m completely down to pump the breaks, help guide your keys along, and help to gear up.

I’ll add you to Discord this weekend, but if you happen to see this beforehand, feel free to add me on MPTG#9328 or BNET on MPTG#11273 if we can potentially work something out!

Thanks!

My guild/community has several M+ pumpers, feel free to join our community if you’re in need of people. Community Code: R9BYXpRSjzn