Former US Top 50 Exp. Tank LFG

Hello everyone.

Returning player here, currently looking for a spot this upcoming raid tier. Hoping to find something semi-hardcore to hardcore. I understand I am behind, but I am hoping to use these next few weeks to catch up to get to where I need to be. Wanting to play Monk/DK, but I am open to playing what is necessary for the group comp.

I don’t have access to logs at the moment from WoL, other than the small amount of time I spent with Myrmidons on Tichondrius. Most of our logs while I was in Avid were privatized, and anything from ToS and HFC are gone from the looks of it. Nonetheless, here is a small list of accolodes over the last few Xpacs.

1. US 86th Aggramar (Tank) Blood DK
  2. US 69th Mistress Sazzine (Tank) Blood DK
  3. US 47th Fallen Avatar (Tank) Blood DK
  4. US 49th Mythic Kil’jaeden (Tank) Blood DK
  5. US 60th Mythic Helya (Tank) Prot Warrior
  6. US 49th Mythic Cenarius (Tank) Prot Warrior
  7. US 25th Gruul (Swing Tank) Blood DK
  8. US 15th Kromog (Off Tank) Blood DK
  9. US 10th Operator Thogar (DPS/Mass Grip) Unholy DK
  10. US 72nd 10 Man Mythic Garrosh (Main Tank) Blood DK

I was with Avid-Illidan since the beginning of Blackrock Foundry during WoD. When we were at our peak, we pushed minimum 6 hour nights, 6-7 Days a week during Blackrock Foundry. This is when we pushed our hardest for ranks, but we crumbled after 500+ pulls on Blast Furnace. During that time we got -

For Uldir, I closed out the tier with Myrmidons on Tich after Avid collapsed. I filled in for the last 2 bosses on mythic on my monk. I made it clear I wasn’t planning to stay, only long enough for them to find a more permanant applicant, and for them to get their cutting edge. After that I took a break for BoD.

TLDR : Top 50 US Experienced tank looking for a spot on a Monk/DK for next tier.

Battletag - Angry#1480

Blood DK Armory - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/illidan/gonjuhh

BM Monk - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/illidan/angrydeadman

Hello,

We are a Horde guild named Dawn of the Dead on the Zul’jin server that has been raiding for the last 14 years. We are currently 9/9 Mythic in BfA. We work on pushing Mythic raid content, and are looking to recruit exceptional players for immediate positions on our progression raid team. We are very friendly, active progression raiding guild.

We raid for 3 hours, 3 days a week:
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST (7 - 10 CST, 6 - 9 MST, 5 - 8 PST)

I’d encourage you to learn a little more about us at /www.dotd.org or contact me by BattleTag at Jeare#1759.

Hello there! I am the RP officer for The Remnants of Hope of Emerald Dream and would like to show you what we have to offer.

We’re a 9 year old gaming community with divisions in ESO, SWTOR, and GW2 as well. We (progression) raid Wednesday and Saturday 8-10/10:30 pm EST, (casual) raid Friday 8-10/10:30 pm EST, and we also have a Last chance Mythic+ Keystone event every Monday night before weekly reset! Our RP department is getting up and running currently. And our PvP Department? They kick butt and take names!

In BOD we were N9/9, H6/9, and M1/9. We have our sights set on even more murder! And in case that was not enough, I also bribe people with cat photos. :cat: I’ll go ahead and link our recruitment information/post below.

^ bump bump .