Former mythic raider LFG that does m+/casual mythic raiding

Hi guys,

I’m a 212 boomkin looking for a guild that runs a lot of m+. I’m looking to get my +15s done. I don’t mind mythic raiding, but I’m also happy to ride the bench on a mythic team and plug in when people need me. Not looking for anything too serious on the raiding front. I’m available M-Th. Friday and Sunday I have D&D, Saturday I run heroic (which I’ve been doing for about 5 weeks now) with some friends on a different server. I have AOTC.

Optional Reading:
I raided for…a long time, achieving almost every end-game achievement from 10 man Undying in Naxx10 while the tier was current, through M-Gul’dan in Nightwell, in Legion. I raid lead the first two tiers of Legion, as well. In that time, I did (as a hunter):

1. 10 man rusted proto drake, Naxx10+etc. Missed the black proto-drake in Naxx25 by one achievement, an Immortal run that failed on Sapphiron.
  2. H-10/25 man Ulduar with I think 1 keeper.
  3. Missed ToGC and the first half of ICC because I was graduating from grad school. Achieved H-LK25 at some embarassing level of buff, like 15-20%?
  4. H-T11 10-man (Nefarian, Cho’gall/Sinestra, Al’Akir)
  5. H-T12 10-man (Ragnaros)
  6. H-T13 10 man (Deathwing)
  7. Cutting Edge: T14 (Will of the Emperor, Grand Empress)
  8. AotC T15, though my guild did CE it. My dad was diagnosed with cancer and died during this tier.
  9. CE: T16 (Garrosh)
    10: CE: T17 (Imperator Margok)
    11: AOTC: T18 (Missed M-Blackhand because of a dying guild/looking for a new guild, though I farmed a lot of it for mounts in the next tier).
    12: CE: T19 (Archimonde)
    13: CE: T20 (Xavius)
    14 CE: T2 (both Helya and Gul’dan)
  10. AOTC (KJ), mythic thru Maiden of Vigilance in ToS. Guild fell apart on M-Avatar, haven’t raided since then.

Dunemaul was my original server when I started playing in TBC, though I haven’t raided on Dunemaul since early Firelands.

Sorry, I should say my bnet is: eschaton#1982