Former 99 Parse DPS LF Raiding Guild for Shadowlands

I ask interested guilds read the below information and not paste an advertisement, then make their decision how they see fit.

Currently I am searching for an older; more mature guild to raid with in Shadowlands. One that is somewhat laid back, but gets things done, and isn’t massive in size.

I used to 24/7 WoW, although went off and on in Legion. I haven’t decided which DPS I’ll be playing yet, although potentially leaning Mage.

Older logs are available. The difficulty isn’t spectacular, however, the date at which they are done, as well the consistency and high parsing numbers for their Ilvl, also the class one of them is for–Feral bleed which is considered to remain one of, if not the hardest rotation remaining in the game, at least at that time–I feel shows the high quality of the player.

Server doesn’t matter. I have a month with the XP boost still active, and a max level boost still waiting.

Age - 28

Availability - any, and all times/days.

Classes I can play
-Any DPS I will flourish on. Not only due to dedication and the length of knowledge, but I’m still in contact with players that continue to rank at the highest possible level. Should I need more information.

Why me?
-Proof of banging DPS numbers ready to be shared.
-Sponsored in 2016 for Overwatch; and story done on the live television news about. I mention it due to the feeling that it shows a committed, and high skill ceiling I as a player can offer. (Proof also available.)
-Very long time player that has obtained high-end goals in WoW.
-Comedic, and not one to rage leave - ever. I’ll grind for days.
-I’ll be staying awake potentially 48 hours on launch to hit max level quickly.
-I’ll show up on time. Won’t have to worry when I’ll be online for raids; Mythic+, anything we discuss. Daily, all-time available.

What I’m searching for
-Laid back; more mature guild that progresses and has a decent sense of humor to an extent–progress not halted because people can’t focus.
-It really doesn’t matter if your guild is small, or hitting the highest difficulties, I’d like to just enjoy the game and meet actual friends again.
-Guild won’t be shaky, or not able to raid completely due to a lack of people on raid launch day. At least something of a playerbase, either it be IRL friends or returners waiting.
-Not overly sensitive. Within reason.

What I need from the Guild
-Bitrate of raiding Discord voice channel turned down. Discord defaults it at an incredibly high and unneeded rate. I’d hope for atleast 25-30, but a touch higher is all right. There is no change in quality until you go below 18.

What I don’t want
-Guild I join then get ignored due to mass recruitment. If I’m offered a spot, I will put in the work, and I want the commitment returned. That’s fair, I think.
-Applications. Unless they are incredibly–and I mean minuscule–small, I will most likely decline. I’ve been playing too long and feel with the proof I can/will provide, as well the information I’m already listing - what more could you need.

Goals in SL
-Mythic+ team early in X-pac that logs on and we progress in.
-Slowly–or quickly–pushing through raiding content. Consistent progression.
-Meeting a Guild that I’m excited to play with.

Please feel free to reach out. If you’d like to talk on Discord simply let me know–and how best to contact–or if you have additional questions. Thank you, and I’m excited to speak with any that approach!

Please do not add me and say nothing. I’d like there to be a team ready but above all - I want to join a Guild that has people actively talking regularly in Discord and enjoying one another. Crazy progress just isn’t that important to me anymore.

King#13856

Hey, just read through and wanted to say that I don’t think my guild would be a good fit for you but I hope you find what you’re looking for!

1 Like

Hey thanks, guy! I hope you enjoy and progress smoothly in Shadowlands!

Hi mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you join us! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! We are looking to achieve CE come shadowlands and could definitely use a good dps player. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Bnet: professoroak#1732

Guild: Yummy Boys
Region: NA
Server: Bleeding Hollow - Horde

Raid Days/Times Mon/Wed, 9PM-12AM EST
In terms of our group we are a long standing group of friends who usually gets excited about raiding together when a new expansion launches and we reignite the guild, our top players have CE experience, and we definitely have a priority on getting into and progressing mythic content. Aiming for to get to CE this tier, in the past we have had challenges with attendance and getting a consistent 20 players to raid every week, so bumping up the recruitment effort this time around and looking to make it all the way in Shadowlands.

We have a pretty chill discord environment even during raid times, but occasionally will buckle down and get serious when the pulls require it.

Let me know if you’d like me to clear anything else up!

Discord Khaldrogo#1528

Rats is a new guild looking to fill out its ranks for Cutting Edge content and Mythic+ in Shadowlands. We’re a team comprised of CE and Mythic experienced raiders looking to create a semi-hardcore raid environment, where we aim to get Cutting Edge each patch, but maintain a lax, yet competitive, atmosphere.

Raid Times : Wednesday-Thursday, 9pm-12am EST, with a potential third on Mondays if need be.

Open Spots : We are specifically looking for one healer, and a variety of dps specs. Of course, exception players of any role are always considered, and flexible players are a plus.

Contact : If seems like a good fit for you, you can reach out to either Versaggi#2245 or :heart: 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝑒 ✩° ·.#0420 on discord for more info!

Witcher,
Sent you a BT. Lets talk… I don’t do applications I do interviews only (I want to know my raiders). We are a 2 day horde guild (12/12M INSATIABLE) on Area 52 raiding Tues / Wed 8-1130pm est. If interested accept and lets talk.

Thanks,
Pain
BT: Painreaper#1101

Hi there, Witcher!

Super interested in speaking to you. I think we offer that balance that you’re looking for in a steady raiding, smaller sized guild with a competent player base focused on AOTC each tier.

We’re made up of a community and friends first environment, which fits what you’re looking for based on your post.

Generally speaking, think we could be a great mutual fit. Would like to discuss more.

Please reach out to me on Discord – Aliix#8268

Thanks!

B: Aerbax#11297
D: Aerbax#2889

We will literally consider whatever role you may choose. We are a group of friends that have decided to reform after our most recent CE. Not all of us in the new guild are CE currently, but have played together for a long time. We have an inclusive community and do keys frequently. We only have a few folks in the early 20’s, but the rest are 30+. We’re all laid back, naturally, but don’t mind being extremely competitive - as we will be for raid.

If you wanna have a convo, let us know. I’ll turn the bitrate down for you :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s funny how there are replies that post their guild spam when you specifically asked them not to :rofl:

I’ll be adding your bnet as well and hopefully we can chat. Mine is Ryry#11575

sent you a btag

Hey Witcher,

I’m going to add you on bnet, but I will ALSO post the copy pasta - I just think it will be easier talk when we connect because I can point to some basic info. You provided plenty of us, so I think it will inform the convo.

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage- Alliance) is recruiting for semi-hardcore raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 EST – 11 US Eastern time. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are as follows:

Melee DPS – Open. Monk preferred.

Ranged DPS – Open.

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please add Abberation (Moophisto#11601), Lyssan (Lyssan#1884), or Fuzzii (Fuzzii#1197) on Bnet to set up an interview time.

P.S. Not sure about the bit rate issue on DIscord or why that matters (I’m tech savvyish but not on that point) But I’m happy to discuss it with you!

Hey King,

Crimson Brotherhood sounds like the home for you. Check us out, it sounds like you’d be a solid fit.

Sigadonski:
signus26#1182
Azshul:
BigKatBruh#1326

If you’ve added me on B-Net, please send a blurb about your guild or ask to pull me in to Discord so we can chat more.

Hey man, you look like an awesome fit for out guild. My discord is vmsfroggy#4819 and bnet is vmsfroggy#1886 if you want to talk more. Here is a little bit about us:

Hey King we are all adults laid back we not the hardest pushing people but we enjoy the game and the people we play with if you looking for a great team of The best bunch of A$$ holes you will ever meet check us out